1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Mantizi Empire (Patch 1.3) v0.8.3

Beetles and Romans and Space, together at last.

1. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

UnsubRedun submitted a new mod:

The Mantizi Empire (Angry Koala) - Beetles and Romans, together at last.

Read more about this mod...

2. I Am a Secret Wizard

I Am a Secret Wizard Astral Cartographer

Really disappointed this is not a "people from Papers, Please" race mod.

3. margustoo

margustoo Big Damn Hero

I would really like if their towns would most likely spawn on asteroid fields and on moon and also I would like if their racial abilty would be breathing on asteroids and moons..

4. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

Right now, I don't really know what I'm going to be doing with their towns and stuff, but I do know that I want to do them later on down the line. SPACE BREATH sounds cool, though.

Also, tier9 armor is done. I'll release an update when I get tier8 and tier7 done so I don't update the mod sixty times a week.

[​IMG]

Maxtar likes this.
  5. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

6. kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

That ship is as cool as it is absurd. I love it. xD

7. FishieFishMan

FishieFishMan Orbital Explorer

Roma Roma!

8. NebulaDK

NebulaDK Void-Bound Voyager

This is AWESOME!

9. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

Thanks guys! Updates are coming soon, took a break these past two days but I've got an idea on where I want to take the next few armor sets, so you can expect at least two or three this week!

10. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

I kind of held off on some updates until the patch hit, since I wasn't sure what it would break, and sure enough, it broke something I don't know hoe to fix! I'm in the process of working on that right now. Until then, here's what I've gotten done since the last update:

-Concepts for all of the armors are done. Implementation is a bit more work, so they won't all be coming just yet.
    -Except for Tier 1, that's done. So you can rock some Roman Goodness at an earlier stage. Real Plebeian stuff, though.
    -Colors for the Shell/Setae/Carapace redone! Earth-tone Shells with bright Carapace. All colors have been normalized and are less scattered in tone.
    -New clothing option, bringing the total up to 4: Ruffian. Gladiator/Bodyguard inspired. Bananahammock, sandals, big brown gloves and little else.

11. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

12. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

13. checkman123

checkman123 Subatomic Cosmonaut

could u a add on to made ur ship bigger? i really like the ship but it kinda to small for me :S

14. CaptainKobold

CaptainKobold Pangalactic Porcupine

This is looking pretty cool! I love Romanesque things and look forward to seeing where this heads!

15. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

16. kyle131996

kyle131996 Aquatic Astronaut

Needs more lore.

UnsubRedun likes this.
  17. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

I'll probably throw some books in when the NPC update is finished. Next on my list of things to do is "towns and NPCs and vendors and whatnot", which is taking a while.

18. OngoingPlague42

OngoingPlague42 Big Damn Hero

Am I to expect this race's mecha to be some sorta cross between Talos and a rhinoceros beetle? (I'd PAY to ride in that xD)
    Good work, dude, keep it up!

19. KillerBlueJay

KillerBlueJay Void-Bound Voyager

So is this mod up to date with enraged? I tried using it but it broke all the mods in my mod folder and i had to re-install them all.
    If it is, then its probably just incompatible with one of the many mods i have installed.

*EDIT* - Screw what i just said. for whatever reason this mod decided to work today.. Still not sure why it broke before though :\

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  20. UnsubRedun

UnsubRedun Plebeian

I don't know what to tell you, man. I don't run a lot of mods, personally, but it should be compatable with just about everything. Maybe just a fluke, glad it works now! If anyone runs across any problems please let me know! As far as the mod being "up to date", I think the only thing it's missing from the most recent unstable is multi-directional swing on the melee weapons. The weapons will have all features of vanilla weapons next mod update.

The mod's not dead, I'm just waiting for the next update due to all the mod scripting changes. I've got a bunch of sprite work done and ready to go, I just don't want to write up any code since I'd just have to redo it any way when the update hits.