1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Nebulites 3.2

The Nebulite Race: An ancient race forgotten by time!

1. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

Races? not yet

2. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

It should be, the new planets/galaxies are added with patch files so they shouldn't be overwriting anything. If you do run into any issues then feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to help.

3. ALWAYSANGRON

ALWAYSANGRON Subatomic Cosmonaut

The reason i asked, it played fine, but creating a server caused a crash with the mod. Removing nebulites allowed me to create a server.

4. ALWAYSANGRON

ALWAYSANGRON Subatomic Cosmonaut

OKay, heres the Log from my server crash.
    Only with Nebulites.

Attached Files:

5. SmokedOak

SmokedOak Aquatic Astronaut

Um, I have no idea if I'm replying correctly but I couldn't figure something out. Normally you take iron to an iron anvil to craft iron armor correct? Is there a special place to craft nebulite armor or am I just doing something wrong?

6. SmokedOak

Okay Are the armor IDs up to date cuz it says they are out of date and they don't seem to be working. What are the armor IDs?

7. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

The armors aren't re-implemented yet, for now you'll have to spawn some or buy some from merchants.

jonathonspy likes this.
  8. Vladimier

Vladimier Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Iam glad to see this mod alive again, although it appears when a spawn a majority of items in with commands the simply turn into Generic Cubes

9. CursedWolf

CursedWolf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Same problem like ALWAYSANGRON
    If start server, something goin wrong with neb_dakrvines.object and neb_darkvineslit.png
    In SP normal flight... :lod:

10. Asterio

Asterio Void-Bound Voyager

Wrong size u can fix manual by editing -> neb_darkvineslit.frames
    Nebulite\objects\special\neb_darkvines\neb_darkvineslit.frames
    from -> "size" : [128, 128],
    to -> "size" : [64, 64],

11. validfire

validfire Void-Bound Voyager

What do we use to edit it? Tried Notepad++ but doesnt seem to be working out.

12. SmokedOak

Hey, in frackin' Universe its pitch black in caves, Frackin' Universe has an expansion called Frackin' Races. It adds racial abilities to the game. It has a few moded races that glow in the dark, such as the Nightars, The runes on the Nebulites look as if they would emit light, You think you could add a glow to match the runes? Basically to help out in Frackin' because its dark.

13. Asterio

U need to unpack/edit/pack mod (Tutorial) <- useful skill if you want to correct something
    I left mine unpacked, it works the same way

14. Sigfiend

Sigfiend Big Damn Hero

I was wondering if anyone else was having a problem with the newest update mainly traveling. As soon as sit in the captain chair I get this "incoming client packet has caused exception on single player" it also crashes when I try and do the mech quests. Any thoughts ?

15. Asterio

Other races have updates related with captain's chair... probably need same fix

16. enderlordalatreon

enderlordalatreon Big Damn Hero

Since you haven't updated the spawn list (to my knowledge) or posted the new ones anywhere (to my knowledge), may I post the spawn commands here, up to you though.

17. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

Feel free to post them, its not like I'm trying to hide them, just haven't gotten around to updating the list. :)

enderlordalatreon likes this.
  18. enderlordalatreon

Alright man, give me a little bit and I'll have then shortly.

19. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

Looks like Starbound added their own spatial anomalies in 1.3 so you may have to reset your universe once I update since I'll have to rename some files.

enderlordalatreon likes this.
  20. enderlordalatreon

Here's most of the items plus some notes and a thank you at the end:
    EDIT: If you want I could do the id's for
    ZZ Mech Modifications

Attached Files: