1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. Djinn

Djinn They're not goats, darnit!

Yep, that's the plan!

2. Zombielogic101

Zombielogic101 Phantasmal Quasar

Like a boss, thanks chief.

3. wjj2138

wjj2138 Void-Bound Voyager

Very good,It's my first race mod.Can the ship be upgraded now?

4. chuckle4fish

chuckle4fish Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I am sorry. I just wanted to share this great mod with everybody who loves the peglaci... Just do not know how to give credits to your work, because i got no informations about the actual status. I even managed to repair some files, for example hatch, platform, containers, flag, doors, etc... but i am very sorry. Wasn't meant to steel from you... So i deleted everything in this Forum.

But i thank you for getting this race running and i go forward repairing things that are still broken...

5. Djinn

No, it's quite alright - my only concern was people getting confused about which the 'real' mod was once it was updated. I appreciate the effort you put in - after all, all that stuff you updated DID need to be updated!

bluestorm2112 likes this.
  6. bluestorm2112

bluestorm2112 Tentacle Wrangler

Well, best of luck getting it updated. This and the Avikan race pack are the two I have been hanging out for an update on. Really love these mods.

7. loganford

loganford Scruffy Nerf-Herder

just wantin to know when you expect to finish this im really lookin forward to it

8. limitdistortion

limitdistortion Phantasmal Quasar

the link you posted keeps making the file error popup. is their a way to fix this for the website?

9. limitdistortion

limitdistortion Phantasmal Quasar

I got the mod file but every time I try opening starbound my starbound closes is their a way to fix this?

10. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Oh wow, its nice to see work being put into this mod again. I've been a big fan for a long time =3

11. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

There is a major exception in the mod around a duplicate material id 3507 found for material peglacipykretefoundation the rest can be read in my log file. The rest fo the errors do not throw an exception just the duplicate material id. I am going to try a temporary fix as i ave no idea what all material Ids you use.
    Edit. Too many exceptions to fix mostly with your .matitem and .material same exception errors
    tho the one that puzzles me the most is this error Error loading object '/objects/farmables/eggs/farmedchickienubbinegg/farmedchickienubbinegg.object' . Cannot find anything regarding this at all.
    I hope you get these fixes corrected. Not only was the Peglaci my first modded race but it was and still my fave.
    Keep up the great work and don't work too hard. The 1.0 mechanics are annoying to learn sometimes and transition to.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  12. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Are you using the version of the mod that Djinn linked above?

13. Aimlessimp05

I have the Rebirth version and when i tried the "updated" version from here. I do think i have an idea as to why there are the crashes i am having. Frackin' Universe uses some of the assets found like the Shock lance and reanmed version of the armour. They might actually have some of the same block Ids as this mod. This how ever is just an idea. Tho my temp fixes were just changing the materId to another number, and after that i had no more problems with that said item. Maybe this could be the reason.

14. GoldenstarArtist

GoldenstarArtist Cosmic Narwhal

Any updates on this mod? Even a test version would be great to have!

15. Roskii Heiral

They linked it on page 65, its called peglaci rebirth

16. TheSentinelKid

TheSentinelKid Seal Broken

I honestly cannot wait until this mod is further developed. I read about all the awesome stuff in it and I'm massively looking forward to experiencing it for myself!

17. Aimlessimp05

Hey Djinn Any change you will fix the confliction errors with Frackin' Universe? I am currently using the Rebirth version from the Git but would love to use this version but i am only getting dupelicateblock ID/object errors. I have posted elier on it but since then i have found the problem to actually be Frackin' not any other mod.

18. Roskii Heiral

Frackin uses lots of peglaci items, they will need to rename them on their own. I don't think the peglaci team should have to rename their own assets, but that is what is likely causing the issue.

19. Djinn

Heya - just came back from a Paris vacation, restarting work on this over the next several weeks. Thanks for your continued patience, I know this is a slow-ass process!

20. Zombielogic101

Zombielogic101 Phantasmal Quasar

Good to hear your back chief! A race mod this cool is worth a lil wait for it to come out just right.