The Penguin Syndicate XV - [GAME OVER]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Zebe, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Posts are editable, and there's no rule against it.

I don't think that's what 611 is asking...??

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  2. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

I've said as much. I'm not getting town reads or scum reads, rather just a neutral.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

I was saying it's a possibility because I think there's an agaran and if there is id assume there's a simian doctor to counter that

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  4. PsychoSoldier

PsychoSoldier Aquatic Astronaut

I went back. It was CjBeats. Completely null point unless that was a claim itself.

Edit: Ninja'd by Cj
    Also, that explains the double-posting rule. Mann, that's really weird. People can potentially get more shady with that.

Jimlad 42, CjBeats and Alkanthe like this.
  5. FranticLibra

FranticLibra Great Scott!

Lmao, this is the first time somebody first used he/him pronouns while talking about me, without knowing my gender. So far everybody was refering to me as "she/her". I was trying to ping Alkanthe but Alkanthe is good and instead of Alkanthe, you started talking. Also, I just realized that D1 means day one.

Jimlad 42 and CjBeats like this.
  6. PsychoSoldier

PsychoSoldier Aquatic Astronaut

Ooooh, is this a charge of suspicion? I'll take it head on. I just want to know what makes you tick. What do you know about Cebu? Is there any one else who has caught your attention yet? Any one else you think looks clear?

Jimlad 42 and Alkanthe like this.
  7. FranticLibra

I believe that Alkanthe is a penguin, or somebody else from the not-innocent group. I believe that "what makes you tick" means what makes me show who I am I? You use too complicated english phrases for my poor knowledge about english and google translator's power. I kind of didn't pay attention to Cebu so I don't know if they were a random kill or chosen because too dangerous for penguins. Well, the ones who brought my attention are: you, Alkanthe, CjBeats and 611. You look like an innocent :p Alkanthe like a not innocent, CjBeats could be a shadow or other special class. 611 is wild and feels like alpaca to me. Or an innocent.

8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

There is no alpaca in this game.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  9. FranticLibra

why not?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Yeah, these guys use too much slang for me and abreviation to be fully understandable. After about IRL day one I gave up on actually understanding anything they say if it involves anything with an acronym, a shortening, or a name.
    On the first game post he mentioned the possible roles for this specific game, way back at page 3.
    Here's it repeated so you don't have to track it down in that post.
    And in terms of what's what, go check the first page like I do. There's a roles spoiler there, just open all the spoilers and you can use ctrl+f to find it, or just look through.

Alkanthe likes this.
  11. FranticLibra

Ohhhh, oops. I somehow missed that, lmao.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  12. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Sorry for lack of recent posts, I just haven't had much to say (I don't read people very well, and am better at getting gut feelings than sound examples and reasoning). However, now that there's been a proper murder, I think it's time to get lynching (obviously).

One question we ought to answer--who would want Cebu dead? I'm assuming that the more experienced players wouldn't kill off an accuser, since it immediately makes them look suspect, so it was probably a generic kill to keep suspense up a bit longer. Because of which, it becomes--who wouldn't want Cebu dead?

I'm still highly suspicious of Alkanthe, but I feel like they might have been hounding on Cebu a bit, and since they're an experienced player they might be less likely to kill Cebu (unless they knew that we'd know that they know). 611 strikes me as penguin because of how chaotic he behaves, which, even if that's his style, makes me f eel like he could be a liability at best, a penguin hiding in plain sight at worst. PsychoSoldier is also giving me a bit of a penguin vibe, but I can't lay my finger on it.

Using good ol' American voting reasoning, my choice is presently clear:

Vote: Alkanthe

They're suspicious. I say we wack 'em.

Jimlad 42 and 611 like this.
  13. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

*squints*
    I mean, I get the accusation, but...

Actually I don't. You were not leading up to an Alkanthe vote with that reasoning. You listed far better reasoning for a 611 vote, as you named him a liability at best and Penguin at worst. However, you undermined your own case with your reasoning that an experienced player wouldn't kill off Cebu, and your further claim that I was one of those. I know I'm being super defensive tonight, but that was so obvious of a logic gap I had to point it out.

Still, I'm open to explanation on why your logic doesn't seem to follow.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  14. FranticLibra

Damn, you are very good at this...

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  15. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Btw, what pronouns should I use for you?

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  16. FranticLibra

Uhhhhhh... they/them? I don't know ;-; it's almost 2 am. I think they/them will fit the most.

17. FranticLibra

I looked at the possible roles. I see - Cultist. I remember that somebody had a terraria OC named Cultist-chan. Chan? Reminds me of Sakura-chan. And then Vriska. "MY TIT". I am choking. I'm gonna rewatch this.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  18. FranticLibra

"Well, well, well, well, well, well. Well. If it isn't Ratchet and f***ing Clank"

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  19. FranticLibra

I am sorry. High on tiredness. But I kind of want to post more.

Jimlad 42 likes this.
  20. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

*patpat* Please try to refrain from posting multiple times in a row with nobody else between your posts.

Jimlad 42 likes this.