1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

This is a patch for a previous version of Fu or something it's not going to cause any problem

2. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

No probs then. You can ignore the FU part of the path, tho, I restructured the folders a bit to have different mods without installing the game several times.

3. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

That what I supposed

4. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Ah, cool.

5. TrailBlazer

TrailBlazer Void-Bound Voyager

New Version hype! Thanks for your continued work Cobra :D This mod and FU are the main reasons I still play Starbound

6. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Great to see this still in the works! Does this mean we'll get to see pony mechs in the future?

7. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

It's on my list, but I'd like to get to work on villages and furniture

8. Leyen Enyo

Leyen Enyo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Applebot keeps despawning for some reason, and the Element of Loyalty is still not working. I can't even buy it from Dashbot and fix it.

9. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

the bots seem to have some varying amount of problems, I plan on fixing that today.

--edit: derpy bot was using my keyboard

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  10. MelOzone

MelOzone Pangalactic Porcupine

@C0bra5 Aegisalt Space set in the crafting station list seems to be still derped (if offers to craft a "fixme" version). You may want to look into this.
    Aegisalt Ranger set is okay, it's already fixed in the list.

11. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

C0bra5 updated the pony modpack with a new update entry:

V3.0RC8 Restored Stallion / 1.3 update

Read the rest of this update entry...

MelOzone likes this.
  12. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

13. starbound37833

starbound37833 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

im using an old version of starbound and it wont work i mean the version before the space mech update and it dosnt work it lets me make the pony but then after i make it it dosnt show up and if i try clicking on it it makes me do the whole thing over again and again and again and dosnt let me play as a pony :cry::cry::cry::nurusad::nurusad::nurusad::avalicry::avalicry::avalicry::catcry::catcry::catcry:

14. Quinch

Quinch Cosmic Narwhal

Any particular reason you can't use the updated Starbound tho?

15. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

16. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

due to not wanting to encourage piracy, i ain't gonna say anything more about this issue.

17. Aegis J Hyena

Aegis J Hyena Existential Complex

Untitled.png

Someone forgot to do a cinematic?

Attached Files:

18. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I keep getting this message in my log:

[13:43:10.786] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /items/active/weapons/ranged/abilities/lance/lance.weaponability.patch in source: ..\mods\The Pony Modpack V3.0 RC10. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key '1' in pathGet("/ability/elementalConfig/1")

19. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

that thing literally just got patched in the last update

nope someone is using fracking universe and the mod author didn't add the pony races in the list of the cinematics, I'm a add them

20. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I actually managed to get sayter to add them, it should be already published to his github repo by now.