1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Tabula Rasa 2.2d (CG)

An Updated Unified Crafting Bench for Mod Content

1. Hellzsaint

Hellzsaint Big Damn Hero

So what mods do support this? Or does any mod automatically work with this?

Sorry a bit new to starbound modding

2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Currently, there is a very limited selection of mods that support Tabula Rasa due to the 1.0 update. The only up-to-date plugin which I am aware of is my Radiant Block plugin which I just added to my Radiant Worlds mod. Various mods like GardenBot 2 and Frackin Universe have limited additions.

3. titanjr31

titanjr31 Void-Bound Voyager

THIS MOD DOESNT WORK!!! I would go to place one and it would crash my game. I don't know if it's because I'm using mac, but i can't use it. If you know the solution, please help. :D

4. Mackinz

It shouldn't be causing crashes, at least not by itself.

Please follow these instructions: http://pastebin.com/DZPSeXB0

5. titanjr31

titanjr31 Void-Bound Voyager

Im not on windows. It doesn't say anything about Mac.

6. Mackinz

If you aren't on Windows, skip to Step 1...

7. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Hi Mackinz , is the mod still work ?

If yes , have you make a steam workshop version ?

Have a good day.

8. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

It works, aside from a few minor things. It refers to a couple vanilla images that have moved their locations, so you won't see those images and will get an minor error from it in your logs. As a point of fact, you can even fix that easily just by adding those images to the path it expects. Thus the only problem this can be fixed by any of the mods that utilize it.

This mod is on the workshop, yes.
    http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=737353165

Shadox2.0 likes this.
  9. CR207DX

CR207DX Master Chief

You were disconnected from the server for the following season: Incoming cilent packet has caused exception.
    What? How can i fix this?

10. CR207DX

CR207DX Master Chief

*sigh*, i can only post my error and hope that could be fixed. And by the following your instruction on pastebin, here's my error: https://pastebin.com/M4MfiTUW

11. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Instead of posting twice in a row, you can edit posts to avoid double-posting. Anyhow.

Here's what I noticed from your log.

1. You have a considerable amount of errors. I don't think this mod has anything to do with them really. At least none that i noticed are from this mod.

2. I think you have a FU character, and you're missing FU. It could be FU is loaded through the workshop but Steam was in offline mode, etc. Or maybe you removed it?

3. You have some really old mods. Some are probably just old versions though. The .modpack extension is a dead giveaway. That was depreciated before 1.0 was released. The game isn't loading those file anyhow, but I thought you'd want to know. I going to recommend you re-download all your mods from scratch to be sure you're using the most current version. Purge your \mods\ folder, and reinstall what you intend to use.

4. I've read (but don't know much about) "Phase shift module" being very broken as of 1.3 - and you have it. As far as I'm aware, there is no update for it as of yet.

5. You have a major world error related to this line
    Code:
    Caused by: (MapException) Key 'oceanshipt' not found in Map::get()

Offhand I'm assuming that's a minidungeon from FU(without pooring through their assets to confirm). If so, the issue would be not having FU loaded for worlds containing their added mod content.

There could be more things to discover. You have quite a lot there to pour through. Start by making sure FU is loaded to get rid of most those errors.

12. CR207DX

CR207DX Master Chief

Ok, thanks for your help!

13. steakhutzeee

steakhutzeee Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Installed the mod for the first time, as i can see the filter tab is not working properly, i don't understand why i've to select twice on it ant it shows me same objects.

14. cloudmonet

cloudmonet Void-Bound Voyager

15. Adasmen

Adasmen Orbital Explorer

im wondering how to make it work on .pak files,anyone knows?

16. Adasmen

Adasmen Orbital Explorer

.pak files can't add "mod" keyword into the .recipe files,i cant even open this kind of files

17. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

So you are modifying mods to work with this - that is what I think you mean. .pak files are really just a file that contains all the other files. Sort of like a .zip or .7z file but without any compression. You will need to unpack them first.
    \starbound\win32\asset_unpacker.exe can do it, but you need to use a command prompt since you need to point at the file to unpack and the destination(where you want them unpacked). Just for example -
    Code:
    asset_unpacker.exe "F:\Games\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\899795176\contents.pak" "F:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound - Unstable\mods\Extended_Story"
    That is one I use to unpack the .pak file(from the workshop) for Extended story. I saved all my unpack commands in a text file so I can copy\paste.

If you don't know how to use command prompt, do a Google search on that to find somewhere that teaches this. Anyhow after unpacking it, you can delete the .pak file. Don't leave both loose files and .pak files for the same mod because we don't want Starbound attempting to load the same mod twice.

18. Adasmen

Adasmen Orbital Explorer

iv found this file asset_unpacker.exe,but it just flashback immediately,how to solve that?

19. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

This is an executable that runs in command prompt, rather than from double-clicking in windows. Which is why... allow me to repeat myself then.
    Once you are more familiar with it, what you need to do should become clear.