1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Themed Colony Deeds 1.6.1 for Starbound 1.4

Colony Deeds that fit in with your colonies!

1. themrpiggy22

themrpiggy22 Pangalactic Porcupine

themrpiggy22 submitted a new mod:

Themed Colony Deeds - Colony Deeds that fit in with your colonies!

Read more about this mod...

2. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

This sounds nice. I'd definitely like to give it a try!

However, this is a cosmetic mod - it makes cosmetic changes. And you did not include any screenshots or images to show us what it looks like?

Also, being made for Glad Giraffe, it doesn't sound like this would work in either the Nightly or Unstable. And Stable will become Cheerful Giraffe, too, in less than two weeks. (Just saying...)

3. themrpiggy22

I just uploaded the mod last night and was planning to add some screenshots this morning.

And with the 1.0 version all I need to do is change a couple lines of code which I will be working on this week. The majority of Starbound players are probably still on stable so I just wanted to release a build for them first. Thanks for your interest!

4. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Sorely needed! I was thinking of doing something, but my something was going to be lazier. This is probably better than what I'd put together. Looks great.

5. themrpiggy22

themrpiggy22 updated Themed Colony Deeds with a new update entry:

Now works in 1.0/Unstable/Cheerful Giraffe

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thundercraft likes this.
  6. lexietanium

lexietanium Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hi! I'm crashing when I start up the game with your mod =o it says it can't find an animation

7. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Please post your starbound.log so the exact cause can be found. Preferably within spoiler and/or code tags. I'm not the mod author, but I can tell you it helps, it really does.

8. themrpiggy22

Please post your starbound.log and tell me which version of Starbound you are playing on.

9. themrpiggy22

themrpiggy22 updated Themed Colony Deeds with a new update entry:

Ship Based Colony Deeds

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. themrpiggy22

11. wrentrillogy

wrentrillogy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you upload this to starbound stable workshop please :) love this mod. Thanks for all the hard work.

12. themrpiggy22

I am planning to upload this but unfortunately the network adapter on my PC has conveniently broken the day before launch. :/

The mod should work fine if you just download it from here and put it in Starbound/mods.

I will upload as soon as I can :)

13. wrentrillogy

wrentrillogy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

K thanks ill just wait for you to upload as I try to keep my mods on the workshop now that we have it :)
    --- Post updated ---
    And sorry to here about your network adapter :(

14. themrpiggy22

15. Asero

Asero Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Looks pretty good, but why did you make a carbon copy of \objects\spawner\colonydeed directory?

I've run a compare, and other than the patch file, little seem to have changed in any of the other files. If a new update from CF make changes to those core files, your mod will overwrite it with an older versions. or am I wrong?

16. themrpiggy22

Nope, there is just a patch file in there which changes the name from Colony Deed to Apex Ship Colony Deed. Nothing game-breaking.

EDIT: Just checked and there are other files in there. my bad, they shouldn't be there and will be taken out in next update. Thought I deleted then but thanks for pointing it out. Should work fine until then though.

17. LuckyRare

LuckyRare Phantasmal Quasar

What are the housing requirements for Tiny Deed? They seem to either overlap or break when you use them with regular deeds or something's weird going on.

I was doing a quest to get a guard in my colony, but the moment I placed down a Weapon Chest, the NPCs all disappeared and the deeds no longer work.

18. themrpiggy22

That's weird. See if you can replicate the issue, then quit the game and PM me a copy of your starbound.log file.

19. LuckyRare

LuckyRare Phantasmal Quasar

I looked at the log right after it happened and it just didn't have anything, It might just be Starbound itself, since there's been some borks with NPCs dying or something wonky going on with quests, or quests not able to be picked up and stuff, so I'm not sure...If it happens again, I'll try and send a log your way, maybe you'll see something I missed.

20. sρooκs

sρooκs Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Does this only replace the visual asset?
    Multiplayer friendly mods are helpful.