1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Twi'lek mod (species from star wars) 1.3.1

Allow you to play as a twi'lek from star wars universe in starbound !

1. Sorane1998

Sorane1998 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sorane1998 submitted a new mod:

Twi'lek mod (species from star wars) - Allow you to play as a twi'lek from star wars universe in starbound !

Read more about this mod...

2. zernoc56

zernoc56 Subatomic Cosmonaut

You are going to create a male sprite right? Twi'leks aren't like Asari, they have two genders.

Sorane1998 likes this.
  3. Sorane1998

There is already a male sprite ;)

4. Nephen75

Nephen75 Big Damn Hero

Yes there is a male sprite. look the furiture picture, there is a male twi'lek there

5. Cyborg Zotrax

Cyborg Zotrax Void-Bound Voyager

With this mod installed my game crashes every time i press "c" to open my crafting menu when i'm on admin with any character. Please fix.

6. Averdai

Averdai Void-Bound Voyager

Do you plan on doing more with this mod? I've been waiting for a Twi'lek mod to come back...
    There was a mod out, several years ago, I don't remember what it was called, but it had like the perfect sprite for Twi'leks, and had a lot of other Star Wars stuff... ugh, I loved it. Wish I could find it and show it to you :(
    But yeah, it's been outdated for a loooong time, and been waiting for someone to pick that back up. I will definitely be following this. :)

7. Sorane1998

Sorry I'm a beginer, I have no idea of how to fix this. but i will try don't worry :) I'm also a student, and i have to study for my exam.

8. Sorane1998

yes I'm panning to do more with this mod :) but at the moment I have to study for my exam, so please wait until summer holiday :) I'm planning to add guard, weapon, and more but I'm still learning.

9. Sorane1998