1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Umbreon Race v3.15b

Adds umbreon race to starbound

1. Jokerswildnight

Jokerswildnight Phantasmal Quasar

Thank you for notifying me.

2. Jokerswildnight

I'm working on updating this, don't worry. In the meantime, i'm looking for someone of decent spriting skill to help with a pet project. PM if you're interested.

3. Jokerswildnight

Looking for sprite artists willing to help with this race!
    Work Needed:
    Hair (head fluff, maybe?)
    Armor/clothing
    Furniture
    Ship (?)
    Updated AI
    Custom respawn (possibly??? Time consuming, so might be a while on both ends.)

Please PM me if you would like to contribute. Any contributions will be credited in the mod description.

Corraidhín likes this.
  4. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I dont know if the artist I know might be interested, they are very busy at the moment though, I will tell them about this once they have some time c:

5. Jokerswildnight

This is very much appreciated.

6. Jokerswildnight

Jokerswildnight updated Umbreon Race with a new update entry:

V2.0b Eyes on the Prize

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Thats an amazing update ^^ I cant wait to try it out! specially what combinations can be made for now c:

8. Jokerswildnight

So, again, I am more than happy to accept collaborations and contributions to this mod. All needed aspects can be seen on the main mod page. If you would like to suggest a specific fur, eye, or ring color, please do so through PM to me directly. I will accept custom color requests.

9. Jokerswildnight

10. Jokerswildnight

Scripters and artists needed!!!
    Current goal:
    Custom furniture and colonists for the umbreon race, possibly generated vilages. please PM me if interested in helping this mod advance further.

OTHER items:
    Armor
    Ship and/or AI
    Weapons
    Codex
    Respawn (??)

11. Jokerswildnight

So... as much as I hate to say it... with my lack of ability and, time to learn, for sprite art/scripting... and with no one interested in collaborating... I think, at this time, the Umbreon race mod is unfortunately dead. I have no means to further develop it alone as it rests, and no one is offering any help, so it will not be further updated until further notice. to anyone who was hoping to see it advance, I apologize, but it will not. I will update if someone sends me anything new to add, or simply to keep it playable, but otherwise it has reached its current ending. thank you for bearing with me for so long, and for making this such a fun experience. I wish you all well. this is Jokerswildnight, signing off on this mod for what is, at this time, the final time.

12. Jokerswildnight

Jokerswildnight updated Umbreon Race with a new update entry:

Forward Unto Collapse

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Aw... im very sorry to hear this :c

Its been my favourite race since I found it, but hey! it was a great time while it lasted c: I had a lot of fun with it and I honestly hope you can find the help you need! I would offer it myself but I just dont have the proper knowledge on the subject... you take a good break, I think you deserve it!

14. Jokerswildnight

Thank you so much for the support. I suppose dead might be a bit strong here, but the race is on an indefinite hiatus. like I said, I haven't the skills to expand, nor the time to learn them. and with no one willing to help, there's nothing I can do. what really throws me off is the people liking the update, I mean... why?

15. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Good question, though in my time I ve learned people do things that makes us wonder things best left unanswered. I love this race, and I would love to help you, but exactly like you just said, I lack the skill and time to learn and help... Perhaps later in December, I should have some time and find a proper guide.

16. Jokerswildnight

One of my main stopping points was trying to think up a theme, lol. I was thinking gothic/victorian, even lovecraftian, but... maybe something else? I dunno... can't do much with it anyway...

17. Minekratchit

Minekratchit Space Hobo

hecking furries

18. Pokemorphedplayer

Pokemorphedplayer Subatomic Cosmonaut

So is this mod playable in the new patch?

19. Jokerswildnight

20. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

Wow thats amazing! tyvm for keeping this race updated! c: im curious to see the tenants as soon as possible!