1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED USS Polaris (Tiered USCM deep-space Frigate) beta 1.7.1 (+ mod)

A large military frigate for people willing to play human and nomadic lifestyle...

1. XCABAL

XCABAL Void-Bound Voyager

I have been looking forward to a full tiered version for a future playthrough down the line. What can you bring to the table if you took over?

2. isblimidar+14

isblimidar+14 Intergalactic Tourist

Well to be honest it will be my first mod ever.
    But hey how hard can lua be
    I was thinking about adding a few features to the existing ship.
    1. First of all ship colors. You should be able to change the details on the ship in any color you like.
    2. I want to add a lot of good looking utilities.
      • Teleporters
      • Doors, hatches
      • Lockers, safes
      • etc.
    3. More ship upgrades I would start with the basic in game ship, But i want it to grow to the huge ship that this mod features. And after that going even bigger if that's possible
    4. Bringing the background to life. actually making the blocks from the background, so the player can choose where he wants his own medbay for instance
    5. Making the docking functional (I know the original modder couldn't do it, but there are creative ways of simulating the same effect)
    6. I always dreamt of having a huge fleet of ships, (now we are talking some advanced coding)
    7. I would definitly change the name of the ship. Because be honest this ship looks nothing like the USS polaris
    8. Well that's what i could come up with in the last 10 minutes, imagine which creative features i come up with if i have a few crates of redbull and a few hours to spare and code, i will probably amaze my
    I will definitly look into other mods that have no support anymore and if the features are intresting i will add them too.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  3. manwall94

manwall94 Master Chief

is the ship for all the race's

4. samuel9900

samuel9900 Void-Bound Voyager

I really like this ship. This is my first proper ship build, I still have a lot to finish, lots of stuff to scan
    http://imgur.com/a/y0Y4k

5. samuel9900

samuel9900 Void-Bound Voyager

I doubt the docking is possible...