1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

[Vanilla Modding] [SOCIAL] [RP] iLoveBacons.com - +60 Slots & More!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Bacon, Dec 4, 2013.

1. <3 Server, please check on IP: sb.ilovebacons.com
    - ALWAYS ONLINE - RUNNING SINCE 2013 - ALWAYS WITH PLAYERS ON -

[​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Welcome to our thread! Our name is iLoveBacons. First, before anything else, despite the name, this clan has little or nothing to do with Bacon, just a random game! We have been a gaming community since 2006. We have already been a part of many games, including MMOs and virtual worlds. However it's been a while since our sites and community have gone down, and now we did return as a Starbound Fansite with a big server!

We are a casual server, friendly to every style of players, RolePlay, Multiclanning, PVP... Everyone is welcome on this community. :love:
    [​IMG]

:paper: Our Starbound Server Info (international server)
    Server IP: sb.ilovebacons.com

[​IMG]Discord Server: http://discord.me/ilovebacons

Server Might Have a Login During Peak Times, if so check: http://ilovebacons.com/sb

[​IMG]
    :paper: US Server Specs (hoping to handle up to 100 Players after server is optimized):
    Intel Xeon E3-1240v3, 3.4 GHz
    32 GB DDR3 RAM
    1 Gbps uplink

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  2. T-Rex

T-Rex Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Wooo and I can't play :'(

Bacon likes this.
  3. Toady

Toady Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Cant wait for the AU server to be ready. I remember ages ago saying that you would have a server; never expected this :rofl:

Bacon likes this.
  4. Roter Fuchs

Roter Fuchs Orbital Explorer

Server seems to be down.

5. Server is UP and Running ;)

6. Cassie

Cassie Phantasmal Quasar

Yay~ I wanted to give your server a shot since it seems friendly~
    Do you allow grief/raiding/all that? I'm not really into that and I'm not much of a fan of suddenly being slaughtered by random folk. :p

Bacon likes this.
  7. I wish we don't but the server does not have the tools, nobody at this moment to block such issues. We must wait to updates :)
    It's pretty random right now

Cassie likes this.
  8. Cassie

Cassie Phantasmal Quasar

You're right but was a simple question if you guys would allow it or not (if the tools ever came c: )

9. Yup we want a right and nice server. Right now somebody stole all my ship lights and doors and even the back walls o_O

10. Cassie

Cassie Phantasmal Quasar

What a lame jerk whoever did that, it was probably someone you invited to a party then.

Bacon likes this.
  11. Oraiu

Oraiu Cosmic Narwhal

Whoa whoa whoa! What?! Why would someone do that to... you...? I mean... why...?!

12. They did not found the bacon they destroyed the ship!

By the way, server have crashed again, it should auto-restart in some minutes.

13. - Server BACK Online (updated to newest version).

14. Katorone

Katorone Giant Laser Beams

This server is awesome! Lots of great people online.

Bacon likes this.
  15. NightmareX91

NightmareX91 Phantasmal Quasar

Pretty nice server. Seems to have crashed.

16. Katorone

Yeah, it does that from time to time... But it restarted itself almost immediately. :D

Bacon likes this.
  17. Custardsquare

Custardsquare Big Damn Hero

might need a server world galaxy whatever reset :p someone decided to break all blocks also you should whitelist

Bacon likes this.
  18. Katorone

A universe reset happened about 4 hours before your post. There isn't anything even remotely resembling a white list, so that option is out. :)
    Also, since you can name your character whatever, griefers can just take someone elses name, no? :)

19. NightmareX91

NightmareX91 Phantasmal Quasar

Use the good old method: Create an application. Give each person their own password to the server. If they do something bad, remove that password from the list.

20. Katorone

That's actually a great idea!
    Can the password list be edited on the fly, or does it require a server restart?

Is there a link in the logs somewhere between the password, the ID of the connection and the username connecting? Otherwise this method won't really solve anything anyway.