RELEASED Walpi-chan Mods (Everything kawaii)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by walpichan, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Zalkyria

Zalkyria Existential Complex

This is so cute! And also I can't wait to see this in purple :rofl:DD

• faythkittie

faythkittie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love this interface and the update, the junimo and fishing stuff is so cute! And I'm excited to see a purple and silver version, I love those colours and I'm sure it'll look great :D

Zalkyria likes this.
      • walpichan

walpichan Void-Bound Voyager

Just a quick reminder to anyone who may now, or in the future, have trouble with one of my mods :)

Ayriee likes this.
        • hunni

hunni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm not sure if it's just me but the Kakigōri Mini Set does not work for me. SMAPI tells me the objectinformation file is either broken or outdated. I love your mods though and can't wait for more :)

• walpichan

[REVISED]
            Okay, I actually just checked and yeah, there does seem to be something wrong with objectinformation.xnb. I'll play around with that and sort it out today.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
              hunni likes this.
            • walpichan

Fixed! Redownload it and let me know if you run into any problems - though I just checked it myself in Summer and the stand worked for me :)

• hunni

hunni Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Works perfect! Thank you!

• Clotho

Clotho Subatomic Cosmonaut

You are totally allowed to take your time responding to people, especially when I disappeared for almost 2 months lel
                  But I'm really sorry to hear about these negative influences on your life. I have my share of them too, including depression and anxiety which you mentioned so you are in good company. Yay, psychological problems. :V
                  Anyway, I hope you find some happiness. I know your most recent mod has made me and many others quite happy. Keep up the good work, dear. ♥

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Wow thank you so much.

• walpichan

[​IMG]
                      Ignore the title this is version 2.1. Bulletin board added to Starry Sky download page (see top of thread for link). New colour palettes next on the list.

• walpichan

I'm back, guys! Please redownload my Cardcaptor Sakura Collection if you couldn't access the Snow Rabbit bottoms the problem's now been fixed. Also started work on the purple palette for the Starry Sky Interface:

[​IMG]

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

HMG how cute thank you so much I love this.

• faythkittie

faythkittie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

oh wow I'm loving the purple! it looks awesome :D

• AestheticPotato

AestheticPotato Void-Bound Voyager

When I try to download the user interface, it shows up as a .rar file. But in the instructions, it says to unzip the file

• princessiphi

princessiphi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was thinking last night about having the magica quintet as custom npcs in the town, with madoka having certain dialogue *SPOILER* about how she knows she's supposed to do something here but can't remember what it is or why she is here....implying that pelican town is part of homura's labrynth in rebellion story *SPOILER*

With the current framework mods that help modmakers create custom npcs, I wonder if it would be that difficult. I'm sure it would nevertheless be a lot of work to come up with dialogue, and I'm not the best at pixel art .

Anyways I use all of your mods and love them dearly. I hope one day to see your madoka magica mods! Thanks for all your hard work.

• CloudStrife89

CloudStrife89 Void-Bound Voyager

The old Mod bug with the Clothes Can you please update new Version this Mod?

• HastumeMiku

HastumeMiku Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure is the cute author is active now... But Miss cute author, if you mind to do a update to the mod as the Get Dressed mod is now outdated and is not updating again? Screenshot (35).png

• walpichan

Hi everyone - I recently deactivated the email address associated with this account and no longer do modding work. Anyone who wants to use my mods/update them to work with future updates is welcome to do so. Please just remember to credit me as the original author. I'm sorry that I won't be creating anymore but I haven't played Stardew in YEARS and I'm now successfully making video games myself. I have no intention of coming back to the SV modding community.

So once more - if you want to take my mods and adapt them, FEEL FREE TO DO SO and just remember to credit 'walpi' (not 'walpichan' if possible, because I cringe at the suffix now). You do not need to contact me, you have my blessing. I can no longer access my NexusMods account because I forgot it was registered to the email address I just deleted. I apologise if I didn't get around to answering messages there.

Thank you for your support!