1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do if you turned into your current starbound character?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by NoahGoldFox, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Kulax

Kulax Intergalactic Tourist

I would just continue to do what i usually do in my life. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  2. Namtazar

Namtazar Subatomic Cosmonaut

Basically - i will die. as all my hardcore characters. :nurukappa:

3. absimiliard_the_elder

absimiliard_the_elder Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm afraid I'm w. Namtazar. Given what happens to almost all my characters ... I would die. (heck, even my non-hardcore characters tend to bite it when something frustrating happens and I just go "Feh, I'm done w. you!")

4. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

We only hope that, if we are the character, there's nobody above us with a hand over the delete button...

D.M.G. likes this.
  5. WebberTheStarchild95

WebberTheStarchild95 Master Chief

Id probably start work on my organisation: The Xenon Force

Currently there's only me, bu I'm sure I could hire a few other People

6. soldierfast90

soldierfast90 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'd start a human Private Military Organisation called "Very murky and dark element consisting of 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 oxygen atom", totally not looting valuable artifacts.

Also start an industry drilling oil from planets via Oil Fracking so I can call it a Fracking Universe.

7. Inferus[RF]

Inferus[RF] Pangalactic Porcupine

Hmm lets see.
    based on Character
    Rei(floran adopted sibling of Ebony): Sleep
    Ebony(Hylotl sibling of Rei): even more SLEEP.
    Zinnia(Floran): MORE FUCKING SLEEP.
    Cassaeva(Glitch): Tired. fuck off 5 more minutes.

8. Sergeant Thompson

Sergeant Thompson Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd hop in the cockpit of my F-16C and slowly but surely defeat the entire Protectorate and then become self aware and lead a coup de tat against Chucklefish, win, and then give the game a proper story and make it less boring. And maybe hire a new development crew.

9. FoxDE2

FoxDE2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd probably lay an egg.

D.M.G. and Inferus[RF] like this.
  10. Tlactl

Tlactl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's a bit personal, no?

11. Iaeyan Elyuex

Iaeyan Elyuex Cosmic Narwhal

I would be very fluffy, very happy... and very dead. Even though it's going on winter here, it's still too hot for an Avali. That's before you consider the poisonous oxygen.

12. Mallad5

Mallad5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

After genociding the universe of all life I would re-create the universe using the magical power uhhhh I mean I would somehow find some way to become the next ruin but a lot better by consuming entire solar systems and not planets

13. Mallad5

Mallad5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

And if that doesn't work I would've achieved immortality and make a Hylotl supremacy cult nation (Definitely not space Hylotl Nazis) and take over the universe then fail and escape while saying "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME <Insert player name here>" (Btw if the devs are reading this you can do this as the post-endgame just add somewhere I thought of this) Then fail and try again and again and again because I'm immortal I will try again and again until I realise I'm immortal and make a small moon that can destroy planets with a green laser

14. Unikram

Unikram Industrial Terraformer

uh samurai hylotl things
    also wear an ushanka 24/7

15. Broconut

Broconut Cosmic Narwhal

Now that's savage! Take notes fellow Florans.

As for me, I'd get my salad fingers on the nearest Starbound arcade cabinet and create a human character of my old self to reach new levels of meta...

Unless you're hiring people to assist you with your noble cause, of course. I'd gladly help you defeat our orange, chuckling overlords!

16. Ickura

Ickura Big Damn Hero

Try out what a Spooky Donut would taste like...

17. turntech

turntech Master Chief

I've already answered this, but here's a simplified version:

EVERYONE OUT OF THE GOD DAMN WAY. I'VE GOT A BODY FULL OF STAR, A HAND FULL OF GUN, AND A SPACE TRAIN FULL OF PIRATES.

18. Unikram

Unikram Industrial Terraformer

NAH SCRATCH MY ANSWER I WOULD MAKE A SANDWICH USING THE RAINBOW SWORD

19. Ranjira

Ranjira Big Damn Hero

i play "human" but with succubus wings and a tail via a mod i RP being my own OC race called the Lilim a race of all feminine Inter dimensionally displaced shape shifting succubus inspired nature daemons related to fertility protection of life and -being the children of the daemon Moon goddess Lilith- Lunar cycles ... considering i gave them powers including empathy telapathy ESP aerokinisis and natural vitamancy plus other abilities ... i'd laugh maniacally and go about having adventures the Ruin would be so screwed lol

20. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, I'd be a 20-something flash-stepping cat-scientist-adventurer in a cushy stealth cruiser with a stash of unreasonably powerful weapons and ancient relics, two recon drones, a GREMLIN, and a SUROS Regime, so there's that.
    On the other hand, she's a woman, and there's who-knows-how-many systems out to get her for... not particularly pretty crimes.
    PS: Also potentially a semi-psychotic voice ranting in my head and/or that same mad scientist running around in the body of a scrawny nerd.
    Iiiiiiiiiii'm not taking that.