Where do you find Pussplums?

Discussion in 'Starbound FAQs, Q&A, and General Help' started by scaper12123, Jun 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. scaper12123

scaper12123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm lacking enough pussplum seeds to complete my farm and I've run into a confusing conflict. The wiki seems to indicate that pussplums are only found in the underground flesh biome, however I have been exploring such a biome for a few hours and have found no pussplums to speak of. Meanwhile, I've also explored varoius flesh biomes on the surface of mutated planets and have found no pussplums there either

My confusion comes from the screenshots displayed on the wiki, which seems to be outdated and hints at the possibility that pussplums might not be exclusive to the underground anymore. That, coupled with the fact that I've been exploring this underground flesh for hours without a single pussplum found, leads me to believe i'm being misled.

So, where do I find pussplums in the latest version of Starbound?

2. Hardy0202

Hardy0202 Void-Bound Voyager

I am fairly new to the game so do not know about the surface. I did find one today in the underground biome though. I was down there about 30 min when I can across it spent about another 20 min without seeing another.

3. scaper12123

scaper12123 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OK, so we can confirm it is in the underground biome but it's just extremely rare. Thanks