1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. rena228

rena228 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I actually figured out how to make it so i could edit the city. Thanks for the input though. PS love the leia mod too :rofl:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    AmazonValkyrie likes this.
  2. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

Just checking on things, see how you're doing.

3. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

Sorry this update is taking much longer than I expected. It took me several days to perfect my tileset in the program Tiled. It was crashing on my first creation >_< Now I'm about halfway through at remaking the villages, but I'm hoping to pick up the pace. I didn't think it would take me that long to acquaint to Tiled, so I apologize for believing this could be done sooner >_< Cant wait to show the results!

Warboss_Spriggs likes this.
  4. Warboss_Spriggs

Heya! Checking in, again. Everything okay?

5. AmazonValkyrie

I admittedly took a week off to mod a Final Fantasy character into Smash Bros 4 lol. It's something I've dreamed of doing for years, and realized how do-able it is now, so I just had to! I'm wrapping her up now and will be resuming Viera work ^_^ Sorry, this extended delay has gotten outta hand, but sometimes things happen.

6. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

That sounds cool.

7. Warboss_Spriggs

Hey hey, everything okay? I know it's only been a week, or a week and a half, but haven't heard anything. :nurudapper:

8. RPGAngel

RPGAngel Phantasmal Quasar

What was that way? I love the villages and would love to use some of the furniture but it is so expensive to print. I love your mods AmazonValkyrie! I am using all but the valkyrie and will be using that as well when it's done!

9. Kirbyroth

Kirbyroth Pangalactic Porcupine

That chocobo quite demanding lol

10. AmazonValkyrie

Yeah, everything's ok, I've just gotten off track with perfecting my Smash Bros mod. I didn't think it would take me as long as it has, but I underestimated how much I'd be learning from a 3d modeling program. I'm hoping to wrap it up in the coming week and shift back to Starbound. Ugh, I'm the worst at sticking to the deadlines I set. So sorry for my delay in providing the content update I boasted >_<

11. AmazonValkyrie

lol Yeah, the pet chocobo could use some extra sounds to alternate :p
    You have to navigate to the dungeons folder in the Viera mod. Open up vieravillage.dungeon with Notepad ++ and you'll see a line that says "protected": true, Just delete that whole line, OR set it to false and save it. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy and follow my work!

12. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Can we get an unpacked version to? Unpacking is a pain.

13. AmazonValkyrie

Sure, when I get around to updating next, I'll provide both.

14. Zach9o9

Zach9o9 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

After reinstalling everything from my reset (laptop issues), I had to start over. However, when using one of the updated editions and looking for the Wig Shop so I could get some vanity equipment, I can't seem to find the Wig Shop in the menu. Is this a deliberate change, or did something go wrong? Thanks for the help

15. KaleShibata12

KaleShibata12 Phantasmal Quasar

I'm guessing you like being able to more keep an eye on the folder aspects then? Personally pak versions always been easier to deal with for me...used to hate modding because of the trouble the folders could make when the game has to read more than 7 of them in a single spot. (which I have done...Sometimes I build too much.)

Also I was not aware Valkyre was working on a smash bros mod.

16. aergwergwerg

aergwergwerg Space Hobo

really loving this mod but sadly im not getting the sword and crossbow starters.any ideas why? or a soluton?

17. Warboss_Spriggs

I'm just waiting for them to continue working on the mod. I get that they have other stuff they want to do, like modding Smash Bros, but... mah Viera... :nurusad:

18. AmazonValkyrie

These two weapons were pulled from the last update. They'll make a return ^_^

Sorry, I know I need to return soon >_< Especially since that big, new update is coming. My work in Smash modding has evolved a bit, and become a bit more elaborate. The character for it that I'm working on is one that means a lot to me, so I hope you all understand why my full focus is now on that project for the time being. Anyway, I will be back with an update in time ^_^ Perhaps in the next month, but I don't want to make promises that I may not be able to keep.

19. GoldRidley

GoldRidley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Don't sweat it. Your mod works pretty well in every version I've tried. I'd consider it a must-use mod for the woodworking sprites alone! All those tiny brown pixels make me stare at my IRL furniture unhappily... It's enough to make a guy want to learn carpentry. Can you imagine living in a home with worked wood fixtures like that?

Ahahah, are you going to try your hand at making a racial mech for 1.3? Kupobot would be amusing.

20. AmazonValkyrie

Thanks ^_^ I've already determined the Viera mech will be magitek armor, like from VI. It's just a perfect fit, and a theme easily repurposed for Viera.