1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue XB1 Achievements, Monster Eradication Goals Not Registering

Discussion in 'Support' started by Schmoopiepoopie, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Schmoopiepoopie

Schmoopiepoopie Space Spelunker

There is an old post (last comment 2/2017) about the achievement bug found here:

http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/xbox-one-achievement-bug.128434/#post-3100678

I, too, am experiencing the XB1 achievement bug. As of now, I am missing four: Cowpoke (I have over 1 mil.), Moving Up (I'm fully upgraded), D.I.Y., and Treasure Trove.

I have tried a hard reset and log back in with Xbox live on more than one occasion, even creating a new save file to get a missing achievement. Neither "fixes" were unsuccessful.

Additionally, some of the monster eradication goals are not registering, specifically Duggies, Slimes, and Void Spirits.

I ensured I was logged in to the Xbox live service.

—————————————

I did not see these listed as known issues, but there are quite a few of us who have stated problems with this.

Will this be addressed? I love playing the game but as of now there's really no point if most everything I do doesn't count toward anything.