1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital Xeno's Random Art Dump

Discussion in 'Art' started by XenoMind, Jul 12, 2017.

1. XenoMind

XenoMind Phantasmal Quasar

Most art I draw in public is found at my Deviant Art http://xenomind.deviantart.com/
    Beware though. My DA is mostly filled with commission work at the moment. I hadn't done any personal art in a very long time because I'm so tied up. Especially when I'm juggling between the commissions and developing my Invader Zim Starbound Mod.

I don't really draw Starbound fanart sadly since well; I'm in the process of making mods for the game instead :'D

So here is a bunch of drawings I did of my original characters and alien species instead.

Crome and Clyde

[​IMG]

The OutSkirts (based on a rp)

[​IMG]

Crome

[​IMG]

Crome and Clyde (again)

[​IMG]

Clyde

[​IMG]

These are pretty much it for the ones I'm most proud of. But even now I've grown not as fond of these drawings like I used to ^^;
    I'm not proud of these old drawings compositions. So that I'm trying to work on and improve.

Still constructive criticism and feedback is very much welcome! I do very much want to improve.

2. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I really like the art, maybe I should look at your DA. Well done!

3. Dragon_Knight02

Dragon_Knight02 Space Spelunker

These are all very cool.

4. XenoMind

XenoMind Phantasmal Quasar

Aww, thanks :D

My DA is kinda embarrassing at the moment :'D
    A lot of the drawings I posted above were done last year, so it's been a while since I've done decent drawings.

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  5. Jonathan01013

Jonathan01013 Intergalactic Tourist

Awesome! It's very nice.

6. Mega flapper

Mega flapper Existential Complex

Wow, great art! ;)

7. desbro

desbro Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The subjects are awesome, but ten outta ten for those settings/backgrounds my dude. :eek:

The Purple Dragon likes this.
  8. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

I know right! They're awesome!

9. GerboPotato

GerboPotato Space Hobo

I like your style :3