RELEASED [XNB SMAPI FarmCombat Mod] OmniFarm

Discussion in 'Mods' started by lambui, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Not possible to do, what fish you can get is handled on a per-map basis.

• TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, that's interesting. How does the forest map handle the pond and the river difference?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Ah, apparently you *can* change what fish you get... but you would have to replace the Farm with a custom class... and that is the biggest nono of nono's :p

• TenkoKuugen

you could theoretically masquerade your farm extension as a second, separate map that has inaccessible over the edge tiles that make it look like the maps are the same and then have different fish on that extension but yeah, LOL

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Yeah, but then you would have to somehow spoof what is actually *in* those tiles, unless you are thinking about having a "shared" border between the two parts....

• TenkoKuugen

It's like this, you would make the upper map 120x100 and the lower one 160x100 and just have a passing over at like X 60 to the lower map and copy paste 0-40 X from the lower map to the upper map's 61-100 to simulate a clean transition.
              But without making a visual example I probably can't get this across and honestly I don't care enough for that

• Jubal Early

Jubal Early Void-Bound Voyager

Oh...The teleporting boats are kinda awesome and super helpful...now I'm conflicted.

• Jubal Early

Jubal Early Void-Bound Voyager

Splitting the farm sounds awfully tedious just to get the river fish. As a non-mod maker it always amazes me how much work has to go into what I perceive to be simple changes. Neat.

• sansrivalcake

sansrivalcake Tentacle Wrangler

@FieryChaos I would really like a link for download of your edit! I really love this map already but the full grass is exactly what I wanted! Thank you ^^

• Kulturbanause

Kulturbanause Phantasmal Quasar

Hi Nice map! I tried it and do you know how to fix that?

Attached Files:

• Kulturbanause

Kulturbanause Phantasmal Quasar

Found it. Everyone who is using the "Tree of Life" mod should delete the farm edits in that mods config. Otherwise all custom maps will look bugged.

HopeWasHere likes this.
                        • sansrivalcake

I've been loving this map so far! However, the quarry gives out iridium ore and diamonds way too often making it too OP. Is there a way to edit those two items out from spawning? Any help would be much appreciated :)

• Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

Really? The Quarry took like a year to get a decent amount of iridium and diamonds

• sansrivalcake

Yes, in my game the iridium ore spawns more than gold, iron, and copper ore making the quarry unusable to me at least until I reach end game. This is a picture of the quarry fall, year 1. There are 3 to 4 non-iridium ore daily but so far this is the iridium ore that has accumulated. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
                              • Redbel

Redbel Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone having problems with grass not growing on the dark grassy area? :O Also is the meteorite coordinates suppose to be left blanked and is the extended cellar mod compatible with this mod?

• KThxBye910

KThxBye910 Void-Bound Voyager

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
                                • KThxBye910

KThxBye910 Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure how I got it to work, but everything is working together now. I have this huge, awesome map aaaand it looks gorgeous.

• Stardews

Stardews Void-Bound Voyager

thank you so much for this, it's beautiful. i've been looking for ages for a new map for the combat farm, many thanks again! :catblush:

• McMagnus

McMagnus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Since Stardew Planner doesn't have this map yet...

For all your insane planning needs.

I created this in Open Office. I have no idea if this will load right in anything else. The first sheet, "Template", is protected but there is no password.

EDIT: I missed some bushes, a boat, and the unbuildable area at the bus station entrance. I've also added the log/stumps spawns.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2017
                                        Elrohir_of_Rivendell likes this.