Your favorite piece of silly furniture?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Borodin, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I want outdoor furniture so bad, y'all.

Not just the ability to put indoor furniture outside, but furniture that's made for outdoors. Stone benches. Mini fountains. Decorative lanterns.

I know there's a possibility with mods, but it's kind of weird that it's not in vanilla.

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

Saaaame. I could go even crazier with decorating my farms. X3

Seismothesaurus likes this.
      • Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Sims: Stardew Valley Edition.

• Seismothesaurus

Somebody did this. It's so tempting. (Seb's cardigan amuses me more than it should, though.)

• LuthienNightwolf

Wooooow. lol That's dedication there. :rofl:

I once started building the farmhouse in Minecraft but I never finished it. :C

• sunlite

sunlite Pangalactic Porcupine

Wow, Sebastian looks androgynous as a Sim... I kinda like it lol.

• Seismothesaurus

His hair (and Shane's) is on the wrong side, though, and it drives me up a wall lol.

But yeah, I can only imagine how long that took. Making a sim the way you want them is agonizing.

• Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was really disappointed that the wood bench couldn't be put outside. That's why I bought it!

• LuthienNightwolf

I can post this officially later when I have some photos in-game to show how they look but if you guys want them to add into your Craftables or Furniture pngs here they are. I made a bunch of colors so you can choose whichever ones you want (or all of them...I suppose if you really wanted to they could replace the scarecrows.)

Gazing Balls.png

(Gazing balls for the garden, for those who missed my earlier post on this thread. lol)

• Ipielle

Ipielle Title Not Found

My three favorites are the crystal chair (why can't we have more than one? they would be perfect for a snowy dining room), the singing crystal (clicking as fast as I can every time I am near it. The official version is: I'm doing it to amuse the kids, but hey, who am I kidding, this thing is just too much fun. ^^) and the big geode. To me, it looks like a piece of a star-filled night sky and I love it! I put it near my bed to have sweet dreams every night.

Charity322 likes this.
                      • ValleyBoi

ValleyBoi Big Damn Hero

Does Statue of Perfection count? also yes, Junimo Plush.