1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Your Starbound Crew 4.98

Go on missions to collect a crew for your ship!

1. enderlordalatreon

enderlordalatreon Big Damn Hero

Ah, how interesting, I'll check them out.

2. LegendXCarisso

LegendXCarisso Pangalactic Porcupine

Does this still work curiously?

3. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Doubtful, I think they let go of the project after they added in crew to the base game.

4. LegendXCarisso

Which is really sad because those crew members had personalities while... the vanilla is.... UGH. It's horrible. They're dead as boards. No personalities, no backstories. No nothing. I really want to see this triaged.

5. Arti78

Arti78 Space Kumquat

Last update was in 2015, so either the mod creator moved on to other games, or lost interest.

6. Kirumaru

Kirumaru Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah, this was ten times better than the vanilla crew. It's a shame it was abandoned. It was my favorite mod for ages.

7. LegendXCarisso

8. enderlordalatreon

enderlordalatreon Big Damn Hero

WARNING: VERY INCOMPLETE MOD. If you want the experience of the entire mod, please wait for a few updates until it says 1.0.
    please wait for a few updates until it says 1.0.
    until it says 1.0.

That's what it says on the first line, hopefully he's updating it. But who knows.

9. LegendXCarisso

Yeah... that's the confusing part itn't it? It seems abandoned yet people on the Steam forums are actively commenting on it, which is why it confuses me. Usually mods that are abandoned have people griping about it not being updated.... but this one is an exception. To my knowledge it hasn't even been touched; not on Chucklefish Forums for sure.

10. HuggableCreep

HuggableCreep Big Damn Hero

the same can be said for another mod : madtulip's spaceship mod

that one is in the same boat idk maybe their authors will get interested in updating and getting back into the community with the next major update ~