RELEASED ZoomMod v1.2

Discussion in 'Mods' started by rockinrolla, Jun 28, 2017.

1. rockinrolla

rockinrolla Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    Flumme, Seismothesaurus, kpa5 and 2 others like this.
  2. Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

One of my most treasured mods! Thank you, I can't live without it.

• Guresenpai

Guresenpai Void-Bound Voyager

hey there! im using SMAPI 1.14 and i cant get it to work. how would i change the key bindings?

EDIT: i got the zoom in to work, but Zoom out wont work at all ):

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
      • rockinrolla

Edit the config file. The standard buttons are oem+/ oem-, and right bumper/ left bumper. Good luck works flawlessly, and unless smapi catches something in an error log I can'thelp.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
        • rockinrolla

Added unique id for SMAPI 2.0 update.

• Blank_9

Blank_9 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there what would i change in the config to make the zoom the plus and minus keys?

• 7thHanyou

7thHanyou Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry to bump this thread, but I'm curious how to unmap controller buttons. If that's not possible, how do I map the mod to the bumpers?

Really, I'd prefer to completely unmap controller, though.

• Toverbal420

Toverbal420 Seal Broken

Hi im kind of new to this including forums but i just started modding and a few days ago i installed the mod but it doesnt work anymore? It says its outdated and after already installing it i couldnt delete it. Did i do something wrong? I really want this mod to work on the latest version of smapi etc. Could you maybe make a to do list thing? Im so sorry for bothering you. Thanks anyhow!! (After help from a tech friend i have deleted everything and had to start over but i really hope that i did something wrong haha that way i can stil try to get it. I really like the idea of foraging withour having to walk to spots i cant see yet. I started on andriod and switched to laptop for the mods)