1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED ZZ Mech Modifications 1.45

An expansion to XS Mechs!

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

:rofl:

2. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

ZimaZang updated ZZ Mech Modifications with a new update entry:

Update 1.4: Pierre, Pink and Power Suits!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Iroaseta and Arra like this.
  3. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

if it isint rude may i sugguest an "brawler" roh mech? somthing akin to the old iconic lost planet PTX-140 "hardballer"? in all honesty i just wanna have a mech that does punches and looks "humanoid"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    Omega_Flowely likes this.
  4. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

if you dont wanna do that could you do somthing like the "aliens" cargo mech?
    [​IMG]

5. Mitskki

Mitskki Space Hobo

@ZimaZang Thanks for the mod, it is really awesome to use those mechs. I am wondering why can't we repaint the custom ZZ mechs tho?

6. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

The appearance of the ZZ-Custom mechs is somewhat temporary at the moment. Their sprites are going to be more than a simple recolor, and it's just easier to add the color variants in at that time.

7. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Digging through 55 alerts, but all I gotta say, long as we eventually get one of the mechs with a Megas XLR colorscheme I'll be happy :p

Hrm. Need to get back into Starbound, dig around my load order and maybe reboot my universe...

8. whydoineedtosignup

whydoineedtosignup Void-Bound Voyager

soooo...is this working for starbound 1.2? or no? no clear answer here, this site is really bad in telling you what version it works for.

9. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

It does, far as I can tell. Only problem i've found is that my game studders when I click on the summon item in the inventory, but it passes eventually. Only really used the Glitch Sigma mech so far, so I could be wrong. Using the Steam workshop version, too.

10. 9w3rd

9w3rd Aquatic Astronaut

I'm not sure if I missed any information, but is this mod compatible with FrackinUniverse?

11. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

For both XS and ZZ, there's no direct compatibility issues that I'm aware of between them and FU. In fact I'd reason some of FU's advanced questline's a good excuse to use the heavier ones. I'm not sure if they're resistant to all the weather and other effects added in FU however.

12. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

As far as I'm aware, they should be compatible with each other. I try to use patch files where I can to ensure my mods stay as compatible as possible with other mods.

13. Omega_Flowely

Omega_Flowely Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I do not know many about the franchise mech, but wondering if you can add for example:
    - Titans (with TitanFall): class Avangard, Brutus others?
    - Something with machinery SC2: Viking, Thor, Odin?
    The idea is they are all controled by Battle pilots.

wallpaper-272197.jpg
    1479107204_69_3.jpg

14. 9w3rd

9w3rd Aquatic Astronaut

I <3 you

15. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

Protocol < 3.
    I'd love a BT or a Ronin. Although the Theta is a lot like Northstar already.

Omega_Flowely likes this.
  16. Cross Czech

Cross Czech Phantasmal Quasar

Yes. Our server has been running XS and ZZ with FU for months. Works great.

17. obamese.969

obamese.969 Void-Bound Voyager

The game shut down after I press "E" at penguin at ZZ's ship. It happened after I've given cake to penguin

18. Jafanator

Jafanator Void-Bound Voyager

I found a graphical bug. When you go past the chair in ZZ's ship the ship disapears.

19. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

After the crash happens, would you mind sending me a pastebin link of your starbound.log?
    Its a known issue, but not something I'm too worried about at the moment. This happens because the 'ship' is technically an object, and the game unloads objects outside a certain radius (usually outside your view.) Since the ship object is only a 1x1 block, it will go outside your field of view and unload the ship. Of course, this also depends on your zoom level, so if you're at 3x zoom, you may notice it happen at the front of the ship, but at 2x zoom, you wont really experience it.

20. Justcamefordownloads

Justcamefordownloads Void-Bound Voyager

the mod crashes everytime i try to load the game, however the original mod (XS) doesnt.