New Profile Posts

1. Nameless2380
    Nameless2380
    *Wan't To Know More About Games*
  2. That1Rand0mChannel
    That1Rand0mChannel
    Just found out that by changing "playerwarpdelay" to 100, I softlocked my game when dying. Looks like that problem is fixed.
  3. Beytullah
    Beytullah
    Sinop/Ayanc─▒k
  4. CinnamonBay
    CinnamonBay Shipping_Nightmare
    hi there i was wondering you could link me the sleeve for the beom female body please?
  5. gravity-circut
    gravity-circut
    milo is away...
  6. nightmare780
    nightmare780
    Future Plans (Even though I'm still a beginner ,please guide from all of you) all weapon from library of ruina !!!
  7. Pharoah Goat
    Pharoah Goat
    That feeling when you have updated a genuinely loved mod but you can't upload it. :|
  8. Andromeda_78
    Andromeda_78
    Hi There my name is Andromeda im a Starbound player but also i like to using a some Modification Files to the game that i have
  9. RoseEvelyn
    RoseEvelyn
    Have a nice day, and keep being awesome!
  10. RoseEvelyn
    RoseEvelyn
    Current avatar is my Nekihuman, Izzie!
  11. RoseEvelyn
    RoseEvelyn
    Have a wonderful day!
  12. nightmare780
    nightmare780 FutaraDragon
    hello, sorry i don't know where to write this and i don't know how to write comments on steam workshop so i decided to write it here. -Excuse me-
    I really like the mod you made thank you very much for your hard work.
    I want to report the error log that I found on your mod "Futara dragon engine":
    1. nightmare780
      nightmare780
      -[hh:mm:dd.ddd] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /rendering.config.patch in source: ..\mods\futara_s_dragon_engine.pak. Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Could not find "preloadTextureChance" to remove
      -Impact on the game: opening is slower than it should be, but the gameplay is smoother
      Oct 7, 2021
    2. nightmare780
      nightmare780
      -That is all and thank you- (I didn't know that I shouldn't write more than 420 characters,sorry)
      Oct 7, 2021
  13. NovaRanger
    NovaRanger
    It'd be nice if Chucklefish added a scale option to player races so we can play as lore-accurate Avali without sacrificing sprite detail.
    1. NovaRanger
      NovaRanger
      I found a way to scale player (and NPC) sprites in-game (negating the need of doing it manually), but it does sacrifice sprite detail and result in wonkiness. Oh well. :P
      Oct 20, 2021
  14. AbsoluteXero
    AbsoluteXero
    Well, I've got the gist on how cinematics in the game works, now I just need to flesh one out completely.
  15. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    Been playing some zelda games lately to distract myself from reality
  16. Compassionateveg
  17. alexhei1
    alexhei1
    My name tells you everything you need to know about me.
  18. Lemon drops
    Lemon drops
    I love the beat drop in Dimitri Shostakovich's waltz no.2
  19. MirageTheShadow
    MirageTheShadow
    Listening to too much music, thinking of fanfic, dying in OCs.
  20. LORD_ZEFIR