"Toggle Walking" Button

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by Nesano, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Black--snow

Black--snow Cosmic Narwhal

Yes.

2. Nesano

Nesano Subatomic Cosmonaut

So I can quote more than one person using edit?

So I have to copy-paste what they said and afterwards manually add in the quote commands?

So if I replied AFTER what you just said, it'd be okay?

3. Black--snow

Black--snow Cosmic Narwhal

Technically, yes. Butttt.... You could simply press reply on a new tab and copy their message to the tab your writing in... :p

4. JennShii

JennShii Pangalactic Porcupine

You can just
    do this
    but with different people~

Also I'm pretty sure the games going to be designed to be more interesting than something you're going to spend a lot of time walking in one direction in, lol.
    I'd say it;s a simple enough addition to optional key bindings at least, so :up:

5. Nesano

Nesano Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah. It's not something everyone would want or anything but it's definitely something simple that would make a lot of people happy. Some people even just wanna walk through the world and soak up the scenery.
    And from now on I'm gonna do that because I tried adding this whole thing to my previous post but it got full. Now that I know a reply can get full I'll be a lot more motivated to not waste the space.

6. rawloner

rawloner Yeah, You!

I realize that I'm super late, but have you tried pressing shift five times to activate sticky keys? I just found this out :) hope this helps.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  7. skoomababy

skoomababy Space Spelunker

So is there mod for this now on 2021? Would love someone to direct me because pressing the shift key constantly while walking or otherwise having to change the UI gets old real quick. I've installed time speed mod so anything toggleable in regards to walking speed would be much appreciated. Please let me know if there is toggleable button somewhere! Thank you