Flying Squirrel Mount

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Wabbafoobnog, Feb 27, 2012.

?

Giant Laser-Eyed, Acorn-Bombing Flying Squirrels?

1. Yes.

83.3%
  2. No.

16.7%
  1. Wabbafoobnog

Wabbafoobnog Void-Bound Voyager

I think it would be the coolest thing to be able to ride a giant flying squirrel. With laser eyes. And it can drop acorn bombs. But you'd have to tame it first, cuz its a giant flying laser eyed acorn bombing squirrel. So, first npc, then your ride.

2. TehEpikMonk

TehEpikMonk Spaceman Spiff

[​IMG]
    Which is it?

redpowerUA likes this.
  3. Wabbafoobnog

I am serious. If this thing makes it into the game it will make the rest of my life a little bit happier.

4. TehEpikMonk

Even about the dropping acorn bombs and laser eyes?

5. Wabbafoobnog

Well I figure the mount has to have some sort of weaponry, or else you would be in a tight spot if some enemies start attacking. Though I guess I didn't take into account the possibility of using your character's weapons from squirrel-back. So if you could use your weapons while on the squirrel, no. Otherwise, yes.

6. TehEpikMonk

That is true. I think that it should have a minimal amount of weapons, and that the character also uses his/her own weapons. It just shouldn't have too many weapons/too powerful weapons for a first mount.

7. Where is the "Hell Yes" Poll option?

Wabbafoobnog likes this.
  8. Wabbafoobnog

You do have a point here, but it is based on the assumption that this would be a first mount. Maybe there could be different levels of the squirrels, and the top one had the acorn bombs and laser eyes?

9. Wabbafoobnog

Ok, so let's say that it would be cool to be able to have a flying squirrel mount. They would come in varying levels and the higher the level the better the weaponry the squirrel is equipped with. I think this actually sounds more awesome than the original idea, because it would allow the squirrel to appear early on without overpowering the player.

10. Jermex

Jermex The Stampede Forum Moderator

I love this idea.
    But there would have to be an environment with trees tall enough to make use of it.

11. Wabbafoobnog

True, but I don't see that as a problem. It seems more like an opportunity. I personally love the idea of a planet full of massively tall forests.