1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The bosses mod! Taking suggestions for new bosses! :)

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by ehwllmac, Dec 9, 2013.

?

Do you think I did well?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2013.
  1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ehwllmac

ehwllmac Void-Bound Voyager

HERE. IT. IS!
    The ultimate mod for anyone thats already beaten the game! Be careful, these bosses will alays have over 5000 hp, be level 40+, and can be the death of you MULTIPLE times!

So far, there is only 1 boss... but for now, I am willing to take suggestions! :)

DOWNLOAD
    (add {"item" : "mothershipbeacon"} and {"item" : "gianttombstone"} in the player config.)

Screenies!
    For now, its just a revamp of the original Penguin UFO, so it looks EXACTLY the same, just more powerful. would appreciate it if anyone here could help me with images :D

Updates:
    v1.0 put in two new bosses. Death, and The Mothership!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  2. Jecoconono

Jecoconono Scruffy Nerf-Herder

For the mothership you can make the UFO larger, and follow a rectangle box, The peinguin should be giant and look very angry. For the new bosses add : Death, Giant Turtle, Giant Block (Grows from a small block you put the spawner on, uses that block for texture, and throw items around.)
    Attacks : Death = Scythe (melee), Get ghosts from the ground and call skeletons warriors.
    Giant Turtle : Rolls (Get in shell, roll to crush you), Spit on you, Stomp on you.
    Giant Block : Crush, Summon Blocks And every steps of HP he loses he drops blocks, making him smaller, and dropping other blocks to MINE. When he's in his 1 block size, he becomes no longer a monster, and becomes back a physical object.
    Drops : Death = Scythe
    Giant Turtle : Shell Back Item
    Giant Block : Blocks Summoner (Takes blocks around you and make them move, attack enemy)

3. ehwllmac

Oh, sure! do you know anyone (including yourself) thats a good spriter? :)?

4. Jecoconono

Im bad at spriting cause i understand absolutely nothing about SPRITE, You need to make files with different pictures all in one i dont understand...

5. ehwllmac

ok. fair enough :)

6. ehwllmac

put in death for you :D

7. ehwllmac

Tell me about any bugs, btw.

8. Jecoconono

I didnt install it.

9. ehwllmac

10. medikohl

medikohl Void-Bound Voyager

you should post a few screen shots of your bosses.

11. NinjaBoffin

NinjaBoffin Big Damn Hero

Yeah... Screenshots would be helpful!

12. Affero

Affero Contributor

I'd really like some screenies as well.

13. ehwllmac

Ok, fair enough. would you like a vid? :)

14. NinjaBoffin

NinjaBoffin Big Damn Hero

That would be better!

15. MacNCheeze210

MacNCheeze210 Void-Bound Voyager

I got an idea, the Ancient Creator-A giant golem that the Glitch worship. He has an conveyor belt for one of his eyes and a big glowing sphere for the other.
    Attacks-spits a glitch guardian knight out of the conveyor belt to attack you- creates a giant shock wave by clapping his hands together attacking with a block destroying punch and shooting lasers out of his sphere eye in 5-6 fast bursts
    Drops-Thunderclapper (Hammer that shoots out a shock wave on hit mimicking his shock wave attack)

Also:Kluex some sort of god thing? be creative :cookie:

and maybe the creature that destroyed earth???

16. ehwllmac

Hmmmm... Are the bosses spawning for you all? because for me, they're not...

17. ehwllmac

Well, if anyone has an inventory editor. TELL ME. my characters are too weak to even start producing a vid... no screeninies, either, for now.

18. MacNCheeze210

MacNCheeze210 Void-Bound Voyager

by editing the recipes folder in your assets folderss, you could do yourself much good. i got it that when you smelt dirt it gives you 100 titanium bars. not sure how to change output though...

19. ehwllmac

Ah, its fine. I edited the beginning treasure for hylotls in default.treasurepools to give mtyself boss armor/weapons. I am uploading to youtube right now. sry for low res :(

20. ehwllmac

video posted :D