1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Avian Tail Feathers 0.13

Adds tail plumage to Avians

1. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

RyuujinZERO submitted a new mod:

Avian Tail Feathers - Adds tail plumage to Avians

Read more about this mod...

2. NaveDaHuman

NaveDaHuman Yeah, You!

Awesome!

3. kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

I didnt catch on as to why Avians were bugging me until I saw this mod.

^_^b

4. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

It's like eyebrows... if you've ever seen someone without them, you know something is wrong but you can't put your finger on what :p

kitsunespirit likes this.
  5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

There's this one mod that adds tails to the Apex... even though apes have no tails. Monkeys do.

RyuujinZERO likes this.
  6. Mr.tux

Mr.tux Void-Bound Voyager

The backstory tells you way they have no wings, but it says nothing about the tail

7. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

8. Sabboth

Sabboth Zero Gravity Genie

The best part about this mod is the little Avian booty used as the mod's icon. Adorable.

Skunkie and Kawa like this.
  9. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Hehe, I wondered if people could tell what it was meant to be ;)

Sabboth and Kawa like this.
  10. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Can you do the same thing for Hylotls? Like, add a fish tail maybe? Shark tail even C:

11. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

I had been considering doing that actually after coming across this lovely piece of artwork on steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=204864711

However, unlike Avians there's no canon answer to their tailyness. She has a goldfish tail in that artwork, shark is one popular answer, axlotl/tadpole tail would be most logical (but least visually interesting)

12. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

13. kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

Nifty, I was just gonna suggest this!

14. Yyaabbrr0

Yyaabbrr0 Big Damn Hero

Is there big peacock style tails I hope so! Still awesome even if not this is what Avians have been missing!

15. chintznibbles

chintznibbles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Awesome. I was totally disappointed by the (previous) lack of avian tails. These are pretty great, and the animation is a nice touch.

16. MursaArtDragons

MursaArtDragons Void-Bound Voyager

First, do you have to start a new character for this too work? and if so would you see it on character creation?

Cause as far as I'm seeing its not working, and I don't want to make a ton of characters testing over and over to see if it works.

17. MursaArtDragons

I'm new to modding, but I'm wondering if its possible to add a tail option much like the plumage. I wouldn't mind working off this mod myself if it is. I was planning on doing tails myself. Naturally some one beat me too it ^^;

18. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Can't be done.

19. MursaArtDragons

Thats a shame, maybe at some point though.

20. RyuujinZERO

RyuujinZERO Supernova

Well, you could create tails as backpack-slot items. But you wouldn't be able to pick them at character creation or use them with back-slot vanity items.... you'd also need something like a re-tail store (bah dumb tsh)

No, if the mod is installed right it will kick in retroactively, all avians including old characters and NPCs will gain tails.

Kawa likes this.