1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Crystan updated Mega Man X Armor and Weapons with a new update entry:

Version 2.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

As a little excuse for the dependency trouble i thought i show you guys the new female body parts which will be featured in the next version (they might look familiar ;) ):
    [​IMG]

3. DXLelouch

DXLelouch Void-Bound Voyager

models ZX and MX?
    any chance of model OX if you cant make the full Omega Zero
    Zero form of Omega ofcourse giant form would take forever

4. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Well they're not really the models. Most likely we looked for a good female variant for the chest armor, and the vest design looked quite good.
    Anyway, i would prefer to make the ZX model, since the MMZ styled Zero (which is the same as OX) looks a bit too thin to me. ;) Anyway dont expect me to make any of the Zero/ZX armors in the near future. But i plan to make the human/reploid form of ZX as "cloth".

5. DXLelouch

DXLelouch Void-Bound Voyager

not even Megaman Zero X?

6. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

If you mean his "armored" version, not really - it will be a hell to animate it. Although i can imagine to make his seraphim form as a boss. But nothing is set in stone - i'll probably going to make zero and copy x without his armor maybe sometime. ;)

7. ObliviousEnder

ObliviousEnder Space Spelunker

This is really incredible! But when you say you're working only within the X universe (Including Zero And ZX) does that mean you're planning to add Biometals and such? ZX and ZXA were easily my favorite installments into the franchise, and I'd love to see it in something as perfectly suited for it as Starbound c:

8. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Yeah, we'll maybe add some ZX models. The next version will feature the normal form of Aile and Vent :)
    [​IMG]
    (theres also a new sexy charged xbuster projectile)

9. Cunshmack

Cunshmack Void-Bound Voyager

It looks like you were able to animate the busters pretty well. I've been messing around to have my own gun change sprites when firing, sort of like a bow, but on the last frame, which I presume would be where the bow would glow in vanilla, it's just invisible. How did you execute this?

10. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Just added another frame to the sprite sheet. ;)

11. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

A screen of the new armor featured in the next version, which will be released in a few hours. It will also feature a new charge effect and few other things :)
    [​IMG]

12. Cunshmack

Cunshmack Void-Bound Voyager

Thank 'ye very much. :chrono:

13. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Crystan updated Mega Man X Armor and Weapons with a new update entry:

Version 3 - Force Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. CBWX

CBWX Pangalactic Porcupine

thats a cool update! :D

Crystan likes this.
  15. Panaxiom

Panaxiom Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey, I've been trying to tweak the settings of this mod but none of the values I change seem to do anything. Where are the variables for damage, energy cost, and firing speed? I've checked both the guns and the projectiles but nothing seems to work. :S

16. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

It should be "powerProjectileTime" : [0.8, 60], in the .gun files.

The first value is the charge time and the second one is the power (in % of the power you set in the .gun i think, so 1 means 100%) - keep in mind that the power is set in relation to the time. Due to the current settings of the powercurve, a longer charge time means lower damage for uncharged shots. The power curve can be changed in the \leveling\xbuster.functions - modfications to the function will currently change the behavior of all busters, unless you create a new .function for every buster.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  17. Panaxiom

Panaxiom Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ah, I see! That would explain why I couldn't find it! :rofl: Thanks a bunch!

18. SaintPanda

SaintPanda Cosmic Narwhal

Can I add this to my modpack?

19. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Nope, sorry.

20. VIcariousViking

VIcariousViking Void-Bound Voyager

This is an awesome mod. I did a pretty thorough overview of it (Along with a Zelda mod and more) in my latest video!

Crystan, if you wanted to add the link to the video to the overview page of your mod i'd very much appreciate the exposure. Entirely up to you, of course.

Cheers! :)

Crystan likes this.