1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Maverick-Hunters MMX 11.0.3

Featuring Armors, Techs (Ride Armors, Zero- and X-"Modes") and Weapons of the MMX/Z/ZX games

1. Jybyrd108

Jybyrd108 Intergalactic Tourist

Yeah no one wants a simple one click 3-hit combo. Might have to combine the the dagger swing animation with the sword animation. It might be simple as cut and paste the commands on to one weapon.

2. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Sorry, i'm busy with my own stuff like you said. :(

Easy to do. Since its just a plain recolor. ;)

Sorry its really not that simple. You can assign just one "attack" per weapon so far. Adding a chargable attack doesnt work also, it breaks the attack animation.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
  3. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Aaaand done:
    [​IMG]

MoonyJello likes this.
  4. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

X make fun of Axl:
    [​IMG]

MoonyJello and TenaciousTinkerer like this.
  5. CBWX

CBWX Pangalactic Porcupine

i got a question. event thought the ride armor is the blue air modle do you think it would be possible to add the beam sword as a secondery weapon for the other arm? :3

6. werti100

werti100 Tentacle Wrangler

will you make the purple sword for black zero? that would be nice!

7. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Thats why we're looking for someone who can help out with lua. (the bright red text on top of the mod page) I already tried to add a sec. weapon myself, but it always ended up in a crash.

Should be no problem.

8. werti100

are you gonna update the sounds of the weapons one day? maybe make them sound like in megaman x5 or x6?

9. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Not going to use original artwork/sounds of the games. Probably trying to remake some of the sounds but they won't sound like the original ones. Axl's gun got a "no vanilla" sound made by me. The Ride Armor walk sound is also mine, although i used a part of the original SB mech walk sound.

10. werti100

sorry for all these questions but, are you gonna make armors of the zx game? the biometal ones?

11. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Sometime in the future, depends on which we want to do. the MMX armors have priority atm. The ZX Helmet is already in version 4.1

12. trospades

trospades Big Damn Hero

I could metaphorically give you a BJ right now no homo.

13. Imblazed247

Imblazed247 Ketchup Robot

NP i figured as much but if you get something that you don't like but think it might work plz let me know Im better at code and bugs that spriting thanks for the reply

14. Spike Rose

Spike Rose Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Whenever I try to start a server with this mod and tabularasa, I get a fatal error saying "ItemException: Duplicate item name 'xbuster' found". The error then gives me two root paths, both connecting to E:/Steamworks/Starbound/git/starbound/source . One deviates into .../game/StarRoot.cpp:168 and the other to .../server/main.cpp:68 .
    This all happened after I updated to the version with Ride Armors and new armor sets. What in the world happened?

15. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Have uninstalled the old version? Or tried to make a clean installation of the new mod version? Maybe you have 2 versions of the mod in your mod folder by accident?

16. Facethelight

Facethelight Existential Complex

I think I really am the last person alive on this planet that enjoys Axl...
    I liked his voice (shocking i know) and his powers :c

Anyways, I'm absolutely addicted to megaman and when I saw this mod, I squealed like no man should. I hadn't downloaded it yet, i decided to wait, and then i forgot about it...
    now its here...
    and its fantastic and i squealed again and gugujgugughuhguhg (~ ; A; )~

17. HSaito87470

HSaito87470 Void-Bound Voyager

this mod really has huge potential, if I knew how to make mods in starbound as a creator of mods I'd help you but I can not, but there's something in this mod that I dislike and sometimes even harmful, is the fact that weapons needs ... mana / energy, ah I do not know what it is that green bar, and this is bad because it spends fast, and how this is a legitimate megamanx the mod should not spend that green bar because the games do not megamanX spend, if you want to continue like this, okay he's still good, but I really wish you would not need the green bars spending, thank you for creating this mod, I'm a big fan of you now.

18. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Depends on which voice you mean. Although i haven't played X7 - i watched some videos and i can tell that atleast Axl's and Zero's english voices are really really horrible. X8 in regard had a great sync.

I really love the X,Zero and ZX games (while the X games are my all time favourite) but i'm not a big fan of the classic series. It's a real shame capcom haven't release another X game for almost ten years now. (the 2010 fps idea was a insult for every fan, thanks god its canceled) I hope the X series will continue some day (i hope also on pc) - just imagine it with modern graphics.

Somehow i have to balance the stuff, right? ;) You can enhance your energy pool by equipping better (vanilla S B armor. :)

19. StarBrethren

StarBrethren Phantasmal Quasar

Amazing mod! Did a mod showcase of it and showed it to my YouTube subs!

Dragonith and Crystan like this.
  20. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Thanks for the video! Going to put it in the video section of the mod page right now. :)