1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Fully Customizable Ship 2.0 Upbeat Giraffe Beta

Lets you customize your ship block by block

1. CellAvatar

CellAvatar Intergalactic Tourist

thank u sooooo much for ur help, the seems to work that way so i'd say no update is truly required (just make that change and everything works as always), and ofc if an update will come, i just hope i wont loose my ship :p (i dont think so)

2. KevlarNet

KevlarNet Orbital Explorer

Thanks, but worried that it might break something.

epicness403 likes this.
  3. Mushie

Mushie Phantasmal Quasar

To people that would like to update this to Furious Koala.
    Step 1 : Open FCSMod folder
    Step 2 : Open FCSmod. modinfo in notepad
    Step 3 : Edit "Angry Koala" and change it to "Furious Koala"
    Step 4 : There is no step 4, it works now.

4. Princeofmar5

Princeofmar5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

5. Princeofmar5

6. Princeofmar5

7. Princeofmar5

8. Princeofmar5

Alright, the mod should be up now. No idea what was wrong with the update page.

9. gp2.eXe

gp2.eXe Phantasmal Quasar

Seems this mod might also have been affected by the hungry Furious Koala that is eating download links lately. :p

It seems as if it is a server issue, you're not the only one experiencing it at the moment, so we'll just have to be patient, no worries.

10. Princeofmar5

gp2.eXe likes this.
  11. Branwell

Branwell Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks so much for the speedy update! I love this mod.

12. FormalRiceFarmr

FormalRiceFarmr Big Damn Hero

Everyone's updates are double posting with a blank attachment right now, maybe try deleting the second duplicate on the version history page?

13. hacked

hacked Intergalactic Tourist

dunno why, but after installing your mod, i'm unable to move around items in inventories. fresh new character, and when i try to drag items in and out of my inventory it just adds it to my hotbar. i can't drag it out of the hotbar either. as soon as i click and hold the mouse or just click the item, it auto adds to my inventory. right clicking items in my bag grabs it like i can move it but it only allows me then to place the item on the ground (ie: crafting table) any suggestions?

edit: a simple restart fixed my issue. sorry for the inconvenience! this is gonna be a fun mod

14. Marxon

Marxon Supernova

I really don't fully recommend building ships this way, I've started making custom dropship.structure files and dropship.png image files so the ships I make can be restored whenever I want to, say if a griefer or some corruption happens. Also Starstructor is a great help to get a graphical preview once your structure file is somewhat built and all the colors are defined. Though this is a great way to learn how to start it out if you don't want to make the ship it's own mod, you can edit the files included in the mod folder and preserve the core game files that way.

15. Insertech

Insertech Aquatic Astronaut

This mod is awesome, I just got a little problem since today's update, there are some background blocks that I cannot change. I can put thing on the front layer, but the background is bugged. Any idea why?
    All those that you can see on the screenshot were bugged. 2014-01-26_00002.jpg

16. Princeofmar5

17. Princeofmar5

All right everything appears to be working now. Again, the next update is going to include ships for custom races so let me know which races to include.

18. Zachs Kappler

Zachs Kappler Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there a way to move the teleport location in the ship? I keep beaming down into the bottom left of my sphere where the teleport pad used to be.

19. Princeofmar5

Unfortunately there is currently no way to change the teleport location. I wish it was tied to the teleport pad.

20. Zachs Kappler

Zachs Kappler Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Guess I'll be shifting my build over to fix it then. Thanks.

21. ErekoseDM

ErekoseDM Void-Bound Voyager

Q: is there any difference in the latest Princeofmar5 update, than if we already did these steps that Mushie pointed out?
    (i did it this morning and it was working for me)

Mushie:
    "To people that would like to update this to Furious Koala.
    Step 1 : Open FCSMod folder
    Step 2 : Open FCSmod. modinfo in notepad
    Step 3 : Edit "Angry Koala" and change it to "Furious Koala"
    Step 4 : There is no step 4, it works now.
    "

or is it better to just use the official latest Princeofmar5 update?
    ie are there other changes that i wouldnt notice without poking though the files that are important.

and

is says for 'existing characters' in the latest readme,
    is there some way we could port over our old shipworld files and get our ships/ship structures back?
    im thinking its probably lost but if there is some file tinkering that was on the same level as changing 'angry' to 'furious' and it would work id give it a whirl.

thanks for the quick update and the tips everybody!