1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Fully Customizable Ship V1.0.4 [Indignant Koala] MIGRATED TO OFFICIAL MODS SECTION

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by Princeofmar5, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dakone23

dakone23 Space Spelunker

Do have one question about this mode How do I view my whole ship so I can take a full screen shot of it. ? Its very big.

2. king_lail

king_lail Space Spelunker

when are you going to realeas the new furious koala patch

3. MrBufo

MrBufo Aquatic Astronaut

Give modders time to release their mods updated. The way mods are handled changed a bit, from what my server's owner tells me, and therefore mod updates may take a wee bit longer than anyone previously expected.

Expect mods to remain un-updated for up to 1-2 weeks, more if the modders actually have lives. :p

4. DrZoddiak

DrZoddiak Orbital Explorer

He didn't demand the patch, he asked for an estimate of when it would be out. Which to me seems like a perfectly fine question and doesn't needed to be criticized.

Vandrick likes this.
  5. Vandrick

Vandrick Phantasmal Quasar

((NOTE: Princeofmar5 has updated the mod, so ignore my comment. Only leaving it here for informational purposes))

Not sure if you read this yet, but here you go. If you don't want to wait. Just quoting Mushie, haven't tried it myself yet, but I'm sure it works.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  6. Princeofmar5

Princeofmar5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Update is out! Let me know what custom races you want to be included with the next version

7. Vandrick

Vandrick Phantasmal Quasar

Where there ya go, can totally ignore my post! I'll edit it just to make sure people don't mess with it. Thanks a ton Princeofmar5!! File isn't appearing yet for me, but I assume they verify it first?

8. Princeofmar5

Princeofmar5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh I posted in the wrong place, go over to the mods this thread isn't being updated anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.