1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated The Tabula Rasa 2.1

Unified Crafting Bench for Mod Content

1. Nilfgaardczyk

Nilfgaardczyk Space Hobo

You dont need other mods to use Tabula Rasa. You can add you're own recipes to "recipes" folder in Tabula Rasa mod. For example i add here recipe for sawblade trap and now i can craft it in Tabula Rasa.

2. MurdocNiccals

MurdocNiccals Yeah, You!

I have a problem, and IDK if it's been solved in this post or not but
    I have some mods installed, as in, extracted into a folder and placed in my "Mods" directory, and I also have Tabula Rasa, and Angry Koala,
    but when I make a new char. and craft the "Tabula Rasa" and use it, no blueprints pop up in the Tabula's crafting screen.
    Any solutions?

3. LowestFormOfWit

LowestFormOfWit Pangalactic Porcupine

Unless the mods you have installed have their associated recipes tagged "mod" (and thus made Tabula Rasa compatible), simply installing mods will not add their items to Tabula Rasa (as awesome as that would be).

Many mods offer support for use in TR, but not all do. You can go in yourself and change any recipe files of these mods to have "mod" among their groups tags if you want to enable those to show in Tabula Rasa for yourself. However, keep in mind you will have to repeat this process when/if you update those mods (unless Tabula Rasa support is added by the mod author).

4. LowestFormOfWit

5. DawnDuskEve

DawnDuskEve Void-Bound Voyager

Do you two think that you could make a mod that took all of the NORMAL (vanilla) recipes in the game and put them in one station.
    That would be the most amazing mod, since i'm having trouble finding all the stations I need in vanilla starbound, and would really appreciate something like that!

If anyone has already published this mod, please reply!
    Also, good job on this mod. I wont be downloading, though, because the new update is looming! Will it be compatible?

6. LowestFormOfWit

I believe you're looking for something like aMannus' "Creative Mode" mod. Also, thanks! The new update is something to look forward to.

7. DawnDuskEve

DawnDuskEve Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the recomendation! Checking it out right now!

Will this be compatable with the update though? I'm used to having to update mods when the game gets a new thing, like in Minecraft.

8. LowestFormOfWit

We're making changes shortly after the update. Keep an eye out here for when that happens.

9. Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

Out of curiousity, is there a way to make recipes that do use Tabula Rasa not show up until you have crafted the previous version?

10. LowestFormOfWit

Do you mean having a recipe for item X that doesn't show up until you craft item Y? I don't think so. What you could do though is have item Y be an ingredient for item X's recipe though, unless I'm completely misunderstanding what you're trying to do...

11. Szympion

Szympion Void-Bound Voyager

Is there going to be new update for new Koala?

12. Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah that was what I was meaning. Was mostly idle curiousity.

13. LowestFormOfWit

Most definitely. I think there is a hotfix coming...so Snoop and I are holding off until that time. Post patch is kind of chaotic right now.

14. FacePoppies

FacePoppies Void-Bound Voyager

So, this doesn't work with the new update? I tried launching and it gave me a conflict. I don't know if I was just doing something wrong or what.

15. OddMike

OddMike Void-Bound Voyager

Now that the hotfix is out how soon can we expect an update to this?

16. Stillnotcool

Stillnotcool Void-Bound Voyager

seriously...

17. LowestFormOfWit

Looking to finish it up tonight. Sit tight!

OddMike likes this.
  18. EpicNomming

EpicNomming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love this mod so much. Many of the mods I get I couldnt find the recipes for prevciously, but now this mod lets me find them all. As such, could you maybe add more, seperate ones so that it prevents lag when lots of mods are tagged to it, (instead of just "mod" in the groups, maybe "mod1", "mod2" etc.)
    Ty for this amazing mod :)

19. LowestFormOfWit

LowestFormOfWit updated The Tabula Rasa with a new update entry:

The Tabula Rasa V2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. LowestFormOfWit

LowestFormOfWit updated The Tabula Rasa with a new update entry:

The Tabula Rasa V2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

21. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

alright with this up and running I have a little more hope that a few of the mods I've been using with this will be soon. I am trying to help out the DyeingBucket author as well as getting Tanning rack working, Both mods I wanted on my server and that for some time I have used through the Rasa. I've noticed both tables use a .object file similar to the Rasa but become perfectly generic items in game when updated to Furious Koala. Any ideas?