1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Star Wars: Leia Organa, Weapons & More One with the Force

Journey through galaxies far, far away as Leia Organa, with classic weaponry and familiar furniture

1. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

AmazonValkyrie submitted a new mod:

Star Wars: Leia Organa mod - This mod adds Leia Organa to Starbound where she belongs

Read more about this mod...

2. AmazonValkyrie

3. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie updated Star Wars: Leia Organa mod with a new update entry:

Latest Additions!

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. AmazonValkyrie

Fixes for update and Bespin Escape outfit added!

5. AmazonValkyrie

6. AmazonValkyrie

7. arrjaytea

arrjaytea Sandwich Man

Update to the Bespin outfit is really nice. :)

AmazonValkyrie likes this.
  8. AmazonValkyrie

Thanks so much! I'm glad ya like it too ^_^

9. AmazonValkyrie

Hoth Leia added!

10. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Hey guys! (@AmazonValkyrie & @arrjaytea )

I love both your mods, but ... they both use same item names for the Boushh set ... which is kinda annoying, and I have to fiddle with one fo the mods, to rename all boushh'es in either mod so they both work :) Can you please come to some sort of understanding and make the item names different for each mod, so there wont be conflicts :) Thanks a lot for the cool sets though !

P.s.: I do realize that if you change one item name, it could pose a problem for the existing chars - but maybe its better with the new patch?

AmazonValkyrie and arrjaytea like this.
  11. kittentamer

kittentamer Existential Complex

I discovered the cutest thing:
    AvianLeia.gif
    Avians wearing wigs lose their beaks for the cutest result.

Just a note: your outfits show up as tools when crafting. =P

teihoo, AmazonValkyrie and arrjaytea like this.
  12. arrjaytea

arrjaytea Sandwich Man

I really appreciate that you and @kittentamer brought this to our attention. I've already messaged @AmazonValkyrie about it, and frankly think I should probably try and remove mine (I prefer her sprite).

I'll do some tests today and if I can pull it off without wrecking existing characters for players, I'm happy to update mine.

I was worried something like this might happen with the couple of other SW efforts, and my concern is really only that players have the best content available possible - so if that means removing something from my mod for the sake of the best user experience, I'm definitely down.

teihoo likes this.
  13. kittentamer

All you need to do is make sure the item name the system uses for the player.config, recipes, etc is unique enough not to be likely replicated. "boushcape" was obviously too generic. ^.~ You could even use "arrjayboushcape". =)

14. arrjaytea

arrjaytea Sandwich Man

Any concerns as to whether or not that might affect characters who might currently have the gear equipped?

My biggest worry is 'corrupting' character files (the disappearing character issue). I don't wanna be that guy :(

15. kittentamer

It might. I'm not sure how to keep that from happening except use really big red letters on the update saying anyone wearing __ costumes needs to destroy them before updating the mod. It would be either you or Amazon doing it if you want your mods to work together well. Either that, or ask them to install her mod along with your update (since the item names are identical atm, the game *should* simply change the sprite/stats to her version.

16. arrjaytea

arrjaytea Sandwich Man

Yeah - that's definitely what i was thinking as well.

I'm going to try a few things out - but odds are exactly what you described is the route I'm planning on going.

I really wish there was a better way to collaborate/merge mods and document/attribute work properly here. :(

17. AmazonValkyrie

lol Oh that must be thanks to the mask file :p I didn't anticipate it de-beaking the Avians lol. I'd change it, but then it would probably end up being a problem with those whose character's natural hair lays along the face and it would show through the wig >_< Oh yeah, that's thanks to my recipes. I'll fix it today! Thanks so much ^_^

18. kittentamer

Ah! That would do it. It looks really cute, I don't mind. Just thought others might be amused by it too. ^^

19. AmazonValkyrie

Small, but important code fixes!

20. AmazonValkyrie

Yavin IV Ceremonial Leia added + fix to Bespin Escape sleeves