Race Dragoknights

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Dragonith, Jul 18, 2012.

1. shadowcrazy

shadowcrazy Phantasmal Quasar

they could be asking if a Mod is in development.

2. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Oh. Not sure about that, I don't think Dragonith does coding and stuff.

3. Camera

Camera Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It shouldn't be that difficult, so far I'm just editing the names of items and adding it to the race folder with merge data.

As long as you got the spritework and time, you can get the most basic things done.

4. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Dragonith made Chocobo mod, so I think he actually can do mods.

5. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

wasn't he co-operating with that other guy? He did the spritework, I think.
    Oh! He does! He said he was the 'newbie coder' for the mod.

6. I know just the basics of coding for Starbound, most of which I learned from my partner @Crystan. So I'm nothing too special in that department lol.

As far as this race goes, its on hold again. Studies are keeping me from doing too much atm. That, and my other two friends who I'm collaborating with for our races are also busy at the moment (not Crystan).

But as @Camera said, it's not that hard. Just requires time and effort to implement the core aspects of the mod.

7. Alucard I

@Dragonith. If it's possible, I would like your friend to explain modding a bit. I have mods to do as well, yet I'm not that good in modding.

8. Ask him yourself lol. He won't bite. Once you understand how Starbound works, however, it's pretty straightforward.

9. Alucard I

Aye aye, sir

10. smillyderpface

smillyderpface Aquatic Astronaut

I can't say iI'd play as one.but id still want to see this in vanilla

11. ne3zy

ne3zy Zero Gravity Genie

the best

12. Jarod

Jarod Cosmic Narwhal

This is still an active thread, wow. I' not a pixel wiz but I could probably do some weapon art. ( I used to program some so I was forced to learn the basics :up:)

13. Draconis99

Draconis99 Void-Bound Voyager

heck id pay to get this in the real game for a "exclusive royalty race" type thing collectors edition stuff

14. Flying Potato of Doom

Flying Potato of Doom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sadly not. Although after release the Devs will probably look into incorporarting popular races

15. Draconis99

That is a shame, because this is not an available race. which means... we need this race so it can become popular...

Maybe change the name to Draekon though

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
  16. ObsidianDragon13

ObsidianDragon13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

there is not enough yes i could possibly give this amazing possibility.

17. Draconis99

Shame to see so much great work invested in it and then it gets backended. Can't wait til their more pressing projects finish so this one can come to be.

18. ObsidianDragon13

ObsidianDragon13 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This thread seems really popular and there hasn't been a reptilian race yet, im sure this will get implemented i mean its a good setup for a rivalry with the glitch who kinda seemed beloved by all at the moment. :rofl:

Jonesy likes this.
  19. Draconis99

still want this...

ObsidianDragon13 likes this.
  20. Cipherstar

Cipherstar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So... Why isn't this a mod yet o,...,o; ?
    It's obviously popular enough, and many less lovely looking things have become mods.