1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the Kazdra version 0.3.2

Dragons! All custom! All the time!

1. Hiuki

Hiuki Pangalactic Porcupine

Hiuki submitted a new mod:

the Kazdra - Dragons! All custom! All the time!

Read more about this mod...

2. Shade Final

Shade Final Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I got to say, kinda a missed opportunity with the preview to have a male purple dragon with yellowish spiral horns...

Edit: I'll download and use anyways

3. Hiuki

lol, I technically did but the lighting in the ship was poor so the yellow looks more like green. TTwTT
    I'm also thinking of adding more customization options for horns and spines and color combos, so I'm open to suggestions

4. BitVector

BitVector Phantasmal Quasar

You know, I was actually considering last night about starting on making a dragon race. :laugh:

Yours, of course, is perfect, so I think I'll find a new project. :)

5. Hiuki

I couldn't believe that there hadn't been one already. so I got to work on this as soon as I could and it still took at least a month and a half (mostly due to school type stuff). xD

thank you kindly, mate, and good luck to ya.

6. ambientmzre

ambientmzre Void-Bound Voyager

7. Hiuki

We'll get there, just keep cool 'till then. :p

8. Starbound playa

Starbound playa Pangalactic Porcupine

ERHMERGERD THIS IS SO EPIC! :D you sir need over 9000 stars. Ive been looking for one of these all over :D

9. Hiuki

10. keetaro

keetaro Void-Bound Voyager

i got this when trying to start with your mod
    error.png

11. BitVector

What other mods do you have installed? It looks like a conflict with another mod (or you somehow installed the Kazdra mod twice accidentally.)

12. keetaro

avali, xenomorph, wabbel, halo, kelltin, kobold, familiars, reptan, peglaci and a bunch of clothes/hat mods and some weapons and tech stuffs like gardenbots and fuel refinery

13. BitVector

Looks like "invishead" is also an armor item used by The Familiars Race.

14. keetaro

ok then ill just have to wait and see which one i will use

turns out it was easy choice
    Dragons or glowing-cat-who-look-deformed-when-they-use-armor-other-then-their-own

answer: Kazdra (Dragons)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  15. Hiuki

lol, just got back from class. I'm glad you guys got that figured out. xD

easy fix is to just go in and rename the item and it's reference in the recipe file, or just delete one of the two items.

16. keetaro

i have a question are you going to change the sound that plays when damaged in some update later on? its kinda weird that the Kazdra chirp like some kinda bird..i havent tried avians yet but i suspect that its their sound file or have you some lore reason to why they sound like birds?

17. Hiuki

Lmao! it's not the avian's sound file I actually made it in a demo version of FL Studio 11 by editing a whistle sound, but I guess if it bothers you that much I could change it. xD

18. keetaro

no its okay you are the creator and while it was kinda annoying you get used to it quickly and also it is your creation and you should make it so it is how you want it first before you start changing it because the users have complaints (unless it is about a gamebreaking thing)

edit: love the death animation

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  19. Hiuki

I made that sound 'cause I wanted something different than a generic growl or roar. Plus, the male and female damaged sounds are also noticeably different, though I do agree that it does sound really close to a chirp and had already considered possibly changing it in the future. The more I tested the mod, the better I liked it, though. xD

Glad to hear it, though I'm sorry you died. xD It took forever to make that animation.

GreenBanana likes this.
  20. keetaro

well i can only blame myself i tend to neglect the whole preparation part in starbound but it was worth it because its probably one of the best death anims ive seen..and thats good because it wont be the last time i see it.....:rip: