1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Whobound - Itempack Re-Authored

Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more

1. Erethas

Erethas Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry for not being able to respond, the cat I had for 13 years died infront of my eyes a couple of days ago... Still not back to normal.
    I am working on a complete Tardis ship with decorations etc.

2. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Sorry to hear about your cat, you have my support =)

3. EPIC2X

EPIC2X Void-Bound Voyager

It's good now and im glad it's finally working.

4. lbnyoshi

lbnyoshi Void-Bound Voyager

how do I get the key?

5. Erethas

You can craft it at the metalworkstation and anvil.

6. killercool

killercool Scruffy Nerf-Herder

In the "regular" version, some recipes call for dalekanium, when the correct call would be " dalekaniumbar ". So far, the decorative : red, yellow, orange, white, blue and standard Daleks, and the Dalek Tommy gun. I've fixed mine (renamed dalekanium bar to dalekanium, & all internal instances, plus treasure pool), but I thought you should know.

*Edit*

Decided to go with how YOU seem to prefer it, and renamed all calls to dalekaniumbar.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  7. Erethas

8. Erethas

9. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Cool, I look forward to when you do another update [content one] but until then keep up the good work =)

10. bayley

bayley Cosmic Narwhal

is it me or does the brown head look like sonic the hedgehog.

11. Loveby

Loveby Aquatic Astronaut

I love Doctor who so much, it's incredible and if you didn't cry when the 10th doctor regenerated ( :'( ) you are a heartless person, but I can't get the mod to work, none of the items appear in the crafting menu[DOUBLEPOST=1408067032][/DOUBLEPOST]
    how would the vashda narada look...skeleton spacesuit? or just a black cloud? maybe vashda narada clothes: eg. skeleton spacesuit/helmetless[DOUBLEPOST=1408067586][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm unable to craft the special key at any crafting menu;it doesn't appear as a recipe[DOUBLEPOST=1408067848][/DOUBLEPOST]
    when you say TARDIS-Spaceship do you mean the console room as the ship for time-lord race? that would be awesome

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  12. bnbkr8

bnbkr8 Intergalactic Tourist

Why can't i download this mod?? i click on download now and there is nothing there.. please help

13. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

14. Erethas

You mean, not being able to craft the blood sonic with the two smaller screwdrivers?

15. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Well last time we spoke on this matter you had changed the recipe from needing a higher teir to putting 11's in the smelter to unlock it, the only thing is you then have to remake 11s to turn it into the blood sonic.

16. thunderskull833

thunderskull833 Orbital Explorer

could you add adipose the little white fat babies and can you make it so angel statues turn into weeping angels and they only attack when you turn back

17. BigStarboundGamer

BigStarboundGamer Orbital Explorer

this is very cool

18. Loveby

Loveby Aquatic Astronaut

I have no idea what it is (most likely just my computer) but this mod refuses to work for me; none of the recipes appear, I can't craft the key or even find it in any crafting station, please tell me if I am doing something wrong, I'm putting the download into the mod folder, is it supposed to go anywhere else and am I just being stupid or is anyone else having the same problem?

19. Merek

Merek Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I cant get it to work! If it is working where do I get the TARDIS crafting station???

20. mrcrimson

mrcrimson Orbital Explorer

what does the special key do? I cant find what its used for.[DOUBLEPOST=1418716177][/DOUBLEPOST]
    never mind I was using the cheaty version so I didnt realize the key did anything