1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Arcane Add On 1.9.02 DROPBOX

Interesting Tiered Magic, Balanced for the Game.

1. ducktail

ducktail Orbital Explorer

Seems like a really great mod, but every time I try to download it, it says the file has been moved or deleted.

2. Illandriel

Illandriel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

3. Seterwind

Seterwind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

4. Seterwind

5. Seterwind

6. Seterwind

7. Seterwind

8. Seterwind

9. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon Parsec Taste Tester

10. Illandriel

Illandriel Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wonder if he fixed the download link...

11. Seterwind

*LAUGHS* It wasn't posting the update, I am so sorry I reached a DL limit again so will fix again. *LAUGHS*

12. Seterwind

Seterwind updated Arcane Add On with a new update entry:

Fixed link again

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

Couldn't download it says too high traffick which is really cool :D also is this mod incompatible with any other mods that you may know of?

14. Seterwind

It should be perfectly compatible with any other mod as it uses it's own set of resources. Since it uses a tech however it does mean any other mods, such as mechs, can't be used at the exact same time. So given the mech example, you can't prep a spell then get in a mech and then cast the spell. Hope that helps.

15. D9sinc

D9sinc Big Damn Hero

That's fine thank you very much once it becomes available to download again I'll be sure to try this out.

16. Seterwind

17. Seterwind

18. Soso4ek

Soso4ek Void-Bound Voyager

Someone write please what i can turn into common and uncommon essences, i ran out of ideas

19. kingftw999

kingftw999 Void-Bound Voyager

awesome mod but I would like to see the different types of magic be in different enchanting tables just because its so annoying to go through the whole thing looking for the scrolls you want but I don't mind much
    (like the main enchanting table will give you the others for 20 pixels)

20. Seterwind

Glitch Cup = 200 px = 1 Common Magical Essence
    Glitch Bowl = 200 px = 1 Uncommon Magical Essence
    Frog Statue = 500 px = 1 Rare Magical Essence
    Royal Bed = 1500 px = 1 Legendary Magical Essence[DOUBLEPOST=1412125999][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sadly since Chucklefish decided to do the weird update schedule and overhaul I've been waiting for them to do a stable release. However the mod is now completely open for anyone to edit or re-release should they feel like working on it. The code is well documented and organized for such a thing. When Chucklefish does a V1.0 I most likely will take the time to finish off the mod since I will have to update it anyway to have it not be broken, so might as well finish it at that point.

21. Soso4ek

Soso4ek Void-Bound Voyager

I dont know whats glitch cup and bowl is, as you can think out my by words, i didnt find whats that, so i cant find something instead of them.