1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Merch store!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jackster396, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Jackster396

Jackster396 Void-Bound Voyager

We need merch! Too long has our love for Risk of Rain gone unnoticed by the public, merch will make the fans happy and advertise the game more and give more money to the development of the game! Everybody wins! A variety of posters that feature a class on them so you can get one that depicts favourite class (obviously mechanic) or key rings, hoodies, t-shirts etc. I know there is fan made hoodies on redbubble but some official merch would be great guys! Comment what innovative merch you guys think there should be as well maybe they'll see it :lickitung:

Fred10k likes this.
    • Fred10k

Fred10k Great Scott!

I work for a printing company as a designer. I can produce everything from mugs and mousepads, over stickers and wallpapers up to flaggs and car wrapping. :)

I was just searching google for picture material to create a cool mousepad and a wrapping for my notebook when I saw this thread.
      A media package would be awesome! :poke:

• Jackster396

It would be cool if they sent media packages to people to advertise the game and stuff, maybe if the stuff included was received well it might be available to the public (plz) and it acts as like a trial for merchandise. At the end of the day I'm just a guy that wants some merch :p

• Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Existential Complex

I would pay for a Sniper fanart on a hoodie or something, possibly a Commando mousepad (or Lemurian with a wisp), and it would be a good way to be able to get an actual DISC version of the soundtrack (discs are now obsolete, in a lot of cases, but they really shouldn't be)

• Fred10k

Fred10k Great Scott!

Well I just found a webstore which is already earning money on it. Is this approved by the gamemakers?

http://www.redbubble.com

• Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Existential Complex

I don't know, but if not, I think that they could probably sue seeing as these guys are making money off of the dev's art (they didn't even both to sell their own).[DOUBLEPOST=1421878536][/DOUBLEPOST]Just finished composing an email, sent it to them.
              If you wish to also, Fred, so it's not ignored (I imagine they get a lot of hate mail nowadays), the email is: spacegame2012@gmail.com

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
                Fred10k likes this.
              • Fred10k

Fred10k Great Scott!

Lets wait for a reply from them, then we can see what will happen. :)

• Jackster396

Not sure if anyone has seen this but indiebox is releasing a collectors edition of RoR coming out later this month!!!!!! It's supported by the devs as well so they get money check it out here - http://theindiebox.com/Rain/