1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated The Tabula Rasa 2.1

Unified Crafting Bench for Mod Content

1. E_Kaboom

E_Kaboom Void-Bound Voyager

can't get the avail race mod to work comes with cool blocks and armor i want to play with so thanks for the help (NOT) if u can help me figure this out i would greatly appreciate it plz do i like this mod just can't get it to work so plz contact

2. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

wait so do mods add on by them selfs or do i have to dd each recipe in a mod to it

3. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Phantasmal Quasar

From what I understand: Tabula Rasa is supposed to make it easy for modders to add their content. But, to use this with a mod, that mod must be designed to support Tabula Rasa. (If the mod's description makes no mention of Tabula Rasa, then it probably does not use it.) As for installation: The mod you want to install should have installation instructions. It's usually easy, though.

4. winger

winger Phantasmal Quasar

5. Rokador

Rokador Phantasmal Quasar

Do this mod allow me to craft other races spawners? Even modded?

6. Aramai

Aramai Void-Bound Voyager

This mod is awesome, albeit a bit cheatish with some mods due to recipes being unlocked beforehand. Thanks for it!

7. Blazinghot4444

Blazinghot4444 Intergalactic Tourist

I have a problem, and I have been looking for answers to fix it. And I did have the right version.(Tabularasa2.1) and it says 2.0

Attached Files:

8. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Wha
    What version of Starbound do you use? Says "Furious" in you screenshot o_O latest stable should be Enraged ...

9. MeLaw

MeLaw Aquatic Astronaut

is this working on Beta v. Upbeat Giraffe ?

10. Bloody_Kain

Bloody_Kain Phantasmal Quasar

No. I have tested it some Minutes ago.
    The Game crashes by loading.
    I think we must wait till it is updated.

11. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

I've played with it and it can work just like it did in Enraged. I've sent my modification to the author, hope he can get an update released soon.

Ciora80 and Bloody_Kain like this.
  12. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

Evor, Komeko, Yorith and 3 others like this.
  13. Starcat5

Starcat5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You are awesome and should feel awesome.

14. Spizaex

Spizaex Aquatic Astronaut

This update is not working with mine... Ive got Upbeat Giraffe, Update 2.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  15. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

16. FormalRiceFarmr

FormalRiceFarmr Big Damn Hero

get this crash when using yours
    Code:
    [11:20:15.180] Error: Error loading object file /objects/wired/tabularasa/tabularasa.object: (VariantException) No such key in Variant::get("objectName")
      VariantException::VariantException(string)
      Variant::get(String)
      Variant::getString(String)
      ObjectDatabase::ObjectDatabase()
      Root::load(bool)
      Root::finishLoad()
      _Function_handler<void (), _Bind<ClientApplication::preSplashInitialization()::{lambda()#1} ()> >::(_Any_data)
      ThreadImpl::runThread(void*)
      BaseThreadInitThunk
      RtlInitializeExceptionChain
      RtlInitializeExceptionChain

17. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

I've just tested it with latest stable, and I don't get that error. Can you be more specific about the error? Are you on latest stable, are you using old character with already placed down TR? Did you try making new one and placing it down in that case? This is like one scenario I didn't try so maybe it's something like that...

18. FormalRiceFarmr

FormalRiceFarmr Big Damn Hero

Nevermind, it was caused by a tabula rasa included in another mod

19. Spizaex

Spizaex Aquatic Astronaut

Well teihoo, I don't get no error at all... The mod simply doesn't appear on the crafting menu. I've made sure to put the folder inside the "mods" folder: Starbound/mods/tabularasa. And also I have the latest Steam update:"Update 2 upbeat giraffe". I also made a new char to see if that was the error. Nothing too. I also tried to open on OpenGL, and 64 bit. Nothing...

Maybe the "Update 2" is the problem?!

20. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

You need to install it in the Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods\ folder. That's probably your issue.