1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Leatherneck

Leatherneck Pangalactic Porcupine

Looking for Asteroid/Lunar Bases if they still exist.

2. kode54

kode54 Void-Bound Voyager

Avian Dungeon, with a huge bird head motif outside, and 5 lunar emblems inside.

-678432326, -753144503: Beta Delta Crb Majoris I a

As a bonus, there's an Apex dungeon there, too.

raeanana likes this.
  3. psychp

psychp Tentacle Wrangler

All,

Avian Tombs can be a pain to find, so when I found one, I thought I'd share coords.

(WINDOWS)
    X: 260705354
    Y: 971836715
    Planet: Epsilon Pi Aur 19 VI

Beam down and run left.

Cheers,
    Faz

raeanana likes this.
  4. greenman

greenman Spaceman Spiff

Great find!

Celd' The Magi likes this.
  5. UR CUZZIE UCE BAYLEY CHUR

UR CUZZIE UCE BAYLEY CHUR Aquatic Astronaut

Found all the loot featured on that planet.
    (Note: The guns were found in chest in the Ape Lab, if you go down and go to the left/right you find chest with them in the chest)
    Keep going to the left and you will find the village, the lab, some chest, and if I remember, I think the hammer was in one of the chest along the way going right or in the glitch village
    sorry if this fails to make sense

Attached Files:

IEpicWolfI and Celd' The Magi like this.
  6. Nerva

Nerva Parsec Taste Tester

Got another one for you. Found on a multiplayer server, which is using Win 7 64-bit OS.

The System
    Delta Fomalhaut 7796
    Radioactive Star

X: -367279106
    Y: -461757964

The Planet
    Delta Fomalhaut 7796 I

Tropical planet, Risky threat
    Radioactive!

Weather: Sunshine, Rain, Thunderstorms
    Known Sub-Biomes: Tropical Rainforest, Giant Flower Forest
    WARNING - Surface liquid is POISON!

Known Landmarks & Features
    Apex Military Base, left of spawn (note - though this is the right type of structure for a Matter Block storage unit to appear, there is none in this base)

Noteworthy Loot
    2 Fairy Wings in Giant Flower Chests (left of spawn, second one is past the Apex base)
    Banana Maskin a Giant Flower Chest (left of spawn, just past 1st set of fairy wings)
    Scientist Glasses in a cupboard inside the Apex Base
    3 Berry Hats in a Giant Flower Chest (left of spawn, past the Apex Base, past the second set of fairy wings)
    Giant Flower Chests which provide blueprints for flower furniture in addition to miscellaneous loot and giant flower petals
    Breaking random plants on the forest floor outside of the Flower Forest biome will yield bio samples, which can be used to make Green Stimpacks

7. kode54

kode54 Void-Bound Voyager

Lovely find:

-678432343:-753144500:-245111962 - Epsilon Alpha Dor 386 II a - has a settlement that immediately crashes the client

Electirc360 and sid3aff3ct like this.
  8. Solinias

Solinias Void-Bound Voyager

o_O How does that work?

9. mewfan151

mewfan151 Big Damn Hero

Anyone have any luck finding an Avian Villiage, a Golden Ducky Statue, or a planet that has GROWING Toxictop and/or Feathercrown on it?

Also, heard rumors of "Incalculable" threat level planets. Any chance someone can post a Co-Ord of that if you find it?

EDIT: Welp, nevermind on TWO of those counts! I found both an Avian Villiage, AND a Golden Ducky Statue!

X: 211975090
    Y: 425229423
    Ganna Eri 8203 III a

It'll be a Desert Planet on a Gentle Star. Head right form beam-down, just past a Tar mini-biome, first house you come across will have an Avian Crystal Torch, and a Golden Ducky. There's plenty of Soft Bricks in the town, as well as a slew of Avian Furniture, and several Avians selling Feathercrown, which have a jump-increase effect.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    raeanana likes this.
  10. WhiteyDX

WhiteyDX Space Hobo

(Windows)

Avian Temple with 2 Golden Ducky Statues

Apex Facility

X= -950347424, Y= 579090196

Planet name: Delta Pi-2 Peg 4991 V

Dead Planet with Extreme Threat

raeanana likes this.
  11. Leatherneck

Same OS and everything, and those coords don't have anything there.

So, guess I'm still looking for Lunar Outposts. :urgh:

RhazzesDarkk likes this.
  12. Leatherneck

There's literally not even a system there for me. In fact, it's in the middle of a deadzone of like 3-4 squares of nothing in every direction. :eek:

Attached Files:

RhazzesDarkk likes this.
  13. Carfanatic

Carfanatic Aquatic Astronaut

Welcome to awful forum moderation at it's finest. Forgot why I quit using these forums a year ago now I remember you don't just delete a thread because a mod didn't make it people take their time to post information you don't just invalidate all their time by deleting it without warning. At the very least you could have merged the old thread with the new one(which is very easy to do for even the most inept forum mod.)

jellybread123 likes this.
  14. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

Merging the old thread with this one would be confusing to some users.
    Also:
    http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/the-coordinates-megathread-enraged-koala.68317/
    http://community.playstarbound.com/...d-coordinates-they-would-like-to-share.36016/

Solinias likes this.
  15. Leatherneck

Golden Ducky
    Alpha Beta Equ 7205 I a 815540153 -998663752 Avian Temple [GD] Volcanic Extreme (Heat)

Moon Emblem
    Beta Waterosa 1436 II 815540173 -998663727 Avian Tomb [ME] Arid Moderate

Treasure Map
    Beta Lambda Gem 44 V 538065143 -804597797 Avian Airship [TM], Apex Lab, Glitch Wizard Tropical Risky (Rads)

Stone Carving
    Delta Vinnland 609 II 675705937 561593084 Glitch Wizard, Floran Temple [SC] Ice Dangerous (Cold)

Glitch Codex
    Delta Chisti 571 II 815540189 -998663745 Floran Dungeon, Glitch Castle [GC] Tropical Risky (Rads)

Glitch Globe
    Delta Chisti 571 II 815540189 -998663745 Floran Dungeon, Glitch Castle [GC] Tropical Risky (Rads)

USCM Sign
    Gamma Theta Cap 499 VI a 815540187 -998663761 USCM Penal Colony [SS] Snow Dangerous (Cold)

[DOUBLEPOST=1423153524][/DOUBLEPOST]Hidden underneath the Outpost. You'll need some ropes (10x for the quest) and a grappling hook or extra ropes to get there. Drop off to the left, and swing along until you see a tiny little safehouse.

The Quest Reward is a Kabuki Mask, which is the same mask that the quest giver is wearing.

Attached Files:

16. Rosso Fuoco

Rosso Fuoco Void-Bound Voyager

The first one worked for me. I love you.
    EDIT:
    Actually, planet I a is a magma planet D:. In that sistem there is an avian tomb, with like 1000000 moon emblems

17. Carfanatic

Carfanatic Aquatic Astronaut

Those are obviously not the threads since the new one was for Upbeat Giraffe and it was over 12 pages last I seen it. As for merging confusing people lol how could it do that they would both be exactly the same it would just make it so all the pages/information of the old thread wasn't deleted for no reason other than a power tripping mod with no sense other than to say look at me and what I did.

18. Leggerrr

Leggerrr Void-Bound Voyager

Unfortunately the coordinates for the outposts doesn't work for me, so if anyone has any coordinates for lunar base stuff or outpost stuff, please send it this waaay!

Iceonil likes this.
  19. DrVoodoo

DrVoodoo Cosmic Narwhal

I didn't see that thread, can't say for sure.
    I don't have any evidence to prove you right or wrong, so there's no point for me to take place in this issue.

20. Leggerrr

Leggerrr Void-Bound Voyager

There was an old thread with way more coordinates, but I guess it was deleted?