1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

[Vanilla Modding] [SOCIAL] [RP] iLoveBacons.com - +60 Slots & More!

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Bacon, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Our Community is Reaching 2000 Official Bacons Registered, for that we are doing a new event! Check now:

GAME GIVEAWAYS UP, check our Prize Draw Competitions!
    TeamSpeak and In-Game Events Today!

On server News:
    - Meteors and Meteor Shower won't damage your buildings anymore, it will still hurt you but what you build is protected.
    - New Scripts are in place to deal with Server Timeouts (not responsive).

Ignify likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

It's time for one TeamSpeak Event! The Great SoundTrack Competition! <3
    What is it? It's one Trivia Game about Game SoundTracks on our Teamspeak, the only true gamers will be able to remember and know which game each soundtrack is from. With Badge Prizes on our forum!

The Event Is Starting on our TeamSpeak, IP: us.ilovebacons.com

PRIZE, Steam Key of The Baconing Game:
    [​IMG]

Join us later today, and have fun! ;)

Ignify likes this.
  3. iLoveBacons News. We are upgrading to a new dedicated server machine in some days, here's the details:

:paper: US Server Specs (hoping to handle up to 100 Players after server is optimized):
    Intel Xeon E3-1240v3, 3.4 GHz
    32 GB DDR3 RAM
    1 Gbps uplink

Check all info on http://ilovebacons.com ;)

Ignify likes this.
  4. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

Is this server still active?
    If so i may join...
    Also do you allow custom race mods?

5. Of course it's active. :)

However we're not modded, things that only work on SP will break on servers!

6. SERVER IS UPDATED TO THE GIRAFFE UPDATE, VANILLA.

Have fun! <3

7. PunderfulYT

PunderfulYT Void-Bound Voyager

doesnt look like its up :(

8. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Should i join with my strongest character?

(Because this server might be the most popular of all.)

9. Starbound latest update is quite unstable, common crashes, lag spikes and chat / beaming delays are not helpable till developers have a look at it.
    Server does auto-restart, unless you're facing a timeout that's another starbound issue the broken pipe that is quite being unforgivable since this new update (then only a sb crash that can take up to 1h can fix it)..

We don't have restrictions on new characters or already progressed ones, the same with mods as long they work on vanilla. ;)

10. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Now how i like this!

No Restrictions on New or Old.

11. Epicduckguy

Epicduckguy Yeah, You!

for some reason when i try to join all it's saying is its running in a later version and i have no clue what to do

12. Starbound updated little ago, 655

13. Alestron

Alestron Void-Bound Voyager

Telling me wrong password? Thought it was unpassworded..or is my game broken.

14. The servers suffer from attacks from trolls, hacks, etc... We have more strict join rules, check our website for the info you need.

15. ADWFTW

ADWFTW Void-Bound Voyager

i signed up on the site and requested a password :) cant wait to join the server , soo hyped

Bacon likes this.
  16. SmexyAssassin

SmexyAssassin Aquatic Astronaut

whats the password i need one

17. It's gaven registered on the official site, the server attempts to attack it are far big to deal with. :/

18. LNELLEN

LNELLEN Space Spelunker

2/8/2015 Winter Update, v. Upbeat Giraffe- This is getting so annoying, the server says it has no password due to mess ups, so i get on Starbound and try to join, only leaving me alone and saying that the password is incorrect, WHAT DO I DO?!!?!?!?! :fireball:[DOUBLEPOST=1423437813][/DOUBLEPOST]2/8/2015 Winter Update v. Upbeat Giraffe - This is getting so annoying, i go on the website (again) knowing that the password is removed due to attacks on server. So i go on multiplayer and try to join, only leaving me alone with a cute little fox :)redpanda:) telling me that i got the wrong password. That's really stupid because the server is online and i see people playing (26/40 players playing) and get VERY jealous. WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!??!?!:fireball:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  19. The password is on the website, the server has been flooded with joins to a point we need to limit it.

20. 12fishs

12fishs Space Hobo

I don't know how to get the server password:mad:[DOUBLEPOST=1424273029][/DOUBLEPOST]and it is supposed to be a good server:(