1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Extended Songbook 2.2

Bigger songbook window

1. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

2. Zubaru

Zubaru Void-Bound Voyager

I have a suggestion, could you add folder support for sorting?

3. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

You can place them in folders already and have them sorted by the folder name first, then song name
    It will however show up as foldername\songname in the list.

If you mean more like a folder tree then it's up to the developers. They need to add it or at least let us manipulate the UI and lists.

4. Zubaru

Zubaru Void-Bound Voyager

I mean like a folder tree, just like in windows explore.
    But since it can't be changed, then I guess i won't happen anytime soon.

5. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

v6ooo updated Extended Songbook with a new update entry:

New version for stable-branch (Upbeat Giraffe)

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Kirbychwan

Kirbychwan Void-Bound Voyager

Edit: Disregard, was accidentally using 1.0.5. Works fine now. Thanks for the update!

7. sigint

sigint Phantasmal Quasar

Regarding the latest updated version 1_0_6 :

Something you may want to make sure to display in the info for the mod. You can't simply bring the folder to the giraffe mods folder. It has issues reading the file. You must actually take the modpack file out of the folder, and place it in the mods folder for it to read properly.

Again, the modpack file for the extended songbook must be placed in the mod folder. It is so far the only mod which cannot be detected (or has issues being detected) while still inside of it's own file folder.

That should clear up any potential issues for people that may be experiencing difficulty in using this mod.

8. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

I'm sorry if the instructions weren't clear enough. I thought it was pretty clear when I wrote it but I'll see if i can rephrase it or add some more info at some point. The installation instructions hasn't changed since I first released my mod in Dec 2013 and it hasn't been a problem yet, but as I said, I will add some more info soon.

I don't know what folder you're talking about but I never uploaded any folder paths in the zip.
    If you mean the actual zip file. It is not a folder. it's a compressed archive that needs to be extracted. Newer versions of the Windows operating system might make it look and act like it is a folder.

I'm pretty sure no .modpak packaged mods work inside sub-folders. All .modpaks should be placed directly in /mods/

9. sigint

sigint Phantasmal Quasar

It's probably just Windows 8 being a royal pain then, as everything that I extract or download automatically gets placed into it's own folder.. sometimes Starbound will let it slide, sometimes it doesn't. This one just happened to be one of the few that it wouldn't let work that way.

There's a few mods that do work within their own folder, regardless of them being .modinfo or .modpack .. it's weird, and I don't question my good fortune when it happens to work that way. Less hassle for me.. until Starbound gets finicky, or a stealth update changes certain functions..

Sorry for any confusion.

10. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

v6ooo updated Extended Songbook with a new update entry:

UI Scroll Faster & Extended Crafting Windows

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  11. Porjate

Porjate Big Damn Hero

Any chance of putting a search function into this? I find my song list gets so long that I spend minutes scrolling from top to bottom, and a search function would make it much easier to find songs to play with your friends.

12. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

I'm afraid you'll just have hope that the developers add it. It's not possible for me to add it.

13. Wulf_Oman

Wulf_Oman Existential Complex

Is the newest version working for UB?

14. Oddbrother

Oddbrother Cosmic Narwhal

Works for me.

15. Wulf_Oman

Alright thank you, I'll redownload it and see if it works then

16. Drakkar

Drakkar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Update, plox?

17. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

What needs changing?
    Was there a patch since Upbeat Giraffe that broke the mod?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  18. Drakkar

Drakkar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just don't know if it's updated or not for UB :rofl:

19. v6ooo

v6ooo Space Kumquat

I guess there's just one way ((a few)) to find out. ;)

20. Wulf_Oman

All I know is I get a lot of random crashes here and there when it's installed.