1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [OUTDATED] Utility Matter Manipulator Upgrades 1.1c

Extends Matter Manipulator upgrades

1. SeniorFight

SeniorFight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

SeniorFight submitted a new mod:

Utility Matter Manipulator Upgrades - Extends Mater Manipulator upgrades

Read more about this mod...

2. notmyusername

notmyusername Void-Bound Voyager

The upgrade dose not show on my saved game can you fix that?

3. MinPrinny

MinPrinny Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't mind small stuff like this, but generally I like to take a look at what the upgrades are and what their recipes are before installing the mod. Perhaps you could update the description to include such in a spoiler?

SeniorFight likes this.
  4. SeniorFight

Good idea, gonna add them ASAP.[DOUBLEPOST=1424461224][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This mod only works if you unlock the last upgrade for the first time. I will (maybe) add an item in the 3d printer so you can access the upgrades but for now it's the only way to access the upgrades.

5. gigagamer16

gigagamer16 Space Hobo

my tool is fully upgraded, but i still don't see your upgrades

6. Katrina Sinclaire

Katrina Sinclaire Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It goes like so:

Power I: 20 Plutonium Rods, 30 Diamonds
    Power II: 40 Ferozium, 15 Solarium Stars
    Power III: 40 Ceruleum, 15 Solarium Stars
    Power IV: 40 Impervium, 15 Solarium Stars
    Range/Size/Power V: 50 Plutonium Rods, 50 Solarium Stars, 100 Core Fragment Ores

SeniorFight likes this.
  7. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

I can't seem to get this to work. I'm not sure but I think the .patch file is in the wrong place I put it in the mod folder with the modinfo file however that did not seem to fix it ether. any ideas on what could be wrong?

8. Forrest1981

Forrest1981 Void-Bound Voyager

9. eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There is a way to use this if you have the highest vanilla mm.
    Make sure you're in single player, then make yourself an admin by typin "/admin". Then type in "/aicommand upgradeBeamaxe6" to redo the level six mm. When you turn in the items the first utility mm quest will be unlocked. Just make sure to type in "/admin" again to take yourself out of admin mode. c:

Myraseth likes this.
  10. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

I just made my own its not that hard to do unpack the assest and you can find the 5 files in the folder ai you can just mod them and wright a simple modinfo or go all out and patch it in. There is all kinds of modding FAQ's I think there a link to one at the top of the man mod page even.

11. SeniorFight

Mine works well, you just need to redo the last top mm upgrade from vanilla Starbound. that's all...
    You don't need to remake my mod.

12. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

I meant no offence, I only tried to state that I tried the mod and could not it to work so I made my own. I did not say it was the modders fault it did not work, only that I could not get it to. I'm sorry if you took it out of its contexts Brah.

SeniorFight likes this.
  13. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

What about making a quest detector of sorts, that'll allow you to go to the outpost and click on (one of) the radar dishes or something like that to "intercept a transmission containing technological data allowing you to upgrade your MM", which then unlocks the MM upgrades in the AI...kind of like the questline(s) for Your Starbound Crew can be started at the dish in the same manner if you're already beyond the natural trigger point for them. You could have it start somewhere else, too...like at a computer or something (i think there was one there, heh).

SeniorFight likes this.
  14. eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sooo what you're sayin is that it's easier to do all that than to type a couple a things in the chat box? :?

Not everyone knows or even has the desire to mod.

Plus, unless you were makin an entirely separate mod (which seems a little silly, as there is already a perfectly good one right there that you can just add your changes to) then you shouldn't need to make a .modinfo.

I'm not sure what you mean by "go all out and patch it in". Did you mean make a separate stand-alone mod, or make a patch to this mod? I've been tryin to make patches to mods to work, an the only thing that does seem to work is puttin the .patch in the same location at the file it's patchin. An that only works if both mods are unpaked. (if you know a better way please please please let me know i will maybe back a cookie in your honer or something)

SeniorFight likes this.
  15. SeniorFight

Yeah, a quest unlocking after you get the last MM upgrade... Good idea.

16. eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That'd be pretty rad. c:

17. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

18. SeniorFight

19. KripsuPL

KripsuPL Aquatic Astronaut

With what i should open it ? Winrar faild me ...

20. SeniorFight

Just put the file in the mods folder.

The mods folder is in your starbound > giraffe_storage folder.

Your starbound folder is I suppose in steam apps?

KripsuPL likes this.