1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Kamidarko

Kamidarko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Good day and salutations, I happen to represent a 'party' interested in 'acquiring' 'legal goods' in the trade of 'personally earned' diamonds and hear this place is considerably 'recommended'.
    [
    Name: Diddler (or whatever name you want)
    Type: One handed pistol.
    Color: Make it look like a regular dagger.
    Abilities: It is a 'dagger' that shoots daggers if it can.
    Tier: Whatever seems appropriate.
    ]
    Essentially it would be an energy based throwing weapon so you need not constantly remake or with he help of mods repair the things you plan on throwing again. Just a 'suggestion' of course.

2. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I will get on it, I will have to drop the current request I was working on due to impossibility so I will get right on making you your 'legal' dagger *wink

3. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

You may wish to addend it to include Spears, or say Melee Weapons.
    Also, are you ever going to add in Shields? Some nicer looking shields that don't look like crap would be nice, like some clear riot shields and some energy shields.

Anyways, my request(s) are:

[Name: Poly Spear
    Type: Spear
    Appearance: green handle, with a 'floating' head made of a wireframe from a cube in white.
    Abilities: When stabbed, it launches a wireframe of a random regular polygon which explodes on contact. Med RoF (1.20)
    Tier: Durasteel (4)]

[Name: Möbius Rifle
    Appearance: the same blue as the Pressurized Steel material, with a gray stock. Similar appearance to the 'vindicator' AR from Mass Effect (appearance is only similar, it's not the same gun.)
    Abilities: Medium RoF (1.50), Medium damage, low energy cost per shot
    Tier: Cerulium (energy6)]

[Name: Ion Edge
    Type: Dagger
    Appearance: Appears as a simple baton with a glowing energy 'blade' on either side in green.
    Abilities: High swing rate (5.00), med damage
    Tier: Violium (melee5)]

[Name: Migraine
    Type: Sniper Rifle
    Appearance: Long, dark gray, with red Tron Lines on the scope. Has a folded bipod underneath and a red shoulder stock.
    Abilities: Projectiles are piercing and extremely high damage, 0.50 RoF. Has medium energy cost per shot.
    Tier: Ferozium (range6)
    Makes your head ache just looking at it.]

4. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

This will take a while but I should get around too it :).

5. Nenock

Nenock Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for the shadow Burst Deka

6. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

No problem do you like it, Did I do it right?

7. Nenock

Sweet I love being first but I've been thinking after a while you need to change to a weapon with different stats as the one you have is too weak. shouldn't you have tiers. Also if you are buying things using diamond it's not too hard. Impervium might be hard so I think you should have a mix of the rarest items to get a weapon costing more as you progress the tiers.[DOUBLEPOST=1425685922][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes you did it great

8. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Good suggestion Btw Your sword can do a lot of damage If the smoke hits them right I did 600 damage with your sword once.[DOUBLEPOST=1425686329][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also I'm not too good a making tiers perhaps you can help with that?[DOUBLEPOST=1425689139][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It appears the order is almost impossible. We the member of the black market have only scratched the surface of this technology. While the dagger does replicate allowing unlimited "fun" it also has no power drain. Which would be good in real life but not with game balance<---- broke character. It is done just with that one issue.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  9. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Your order has been accepted, expect construction completion within 2 hours at max.

10. austinlb90

austinlb90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Aww i wanted to launch exploding poo out of a rocket launcher toilet :(.

Dekadrachm likes this.
  11. Kamidarko

Kamidarko Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well thanks for trying anyway. I will see about calling off that 'hit' the bosses might or might not have placed on you.

12. austinlb90

Is there a mod similar to this one that revolves around silly things (there should be)?

13. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Indeed, I never said I wasn't going to give you the item ehem... just the unlimited energy has some... side effect to the daggers damage if you know what I mean. It will be added after I put it into the main system to link to your console.[DOUBLEPOST=1425692588][/DOUBLEPOST]
    don't believe so, I wouldn't consider these weapons silly, however unique yes. All items are balanced to a degree.

14. austinlb90

no you don't understand i want a toilet smg that shoots pee darn it. The creator says no silly weapons i want some darn it.

15. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Lol, I didn't understand at first :rofl:. I don't do that stuff because it wouldn't make sense. Maybe in the future I will make a "White Market" with akward and silly things :).

16. austinlb90

please i want the white market. You must embrace the silly and the cake lie.

17. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I don't know when or if I will ever do it, only time will tell.

18. Nenock

To be honest I dont think that will be hard considering the gnome gun from vanilla shoots rainbows... But the toilet gun does seem kinda wonky

19. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Maybe, my gnome gun shoots live gnomes so maybe in the feature I will allow more exceptions.

20. austinlb90

the point is the wonkyness it's silly and wonky and that's exactly what i want but this mod is a little on the serious side so maybe another mod made for silly things would be better.