1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Good evening, your order has been constructed and is ready for use. Please expect order to be available in your console within a while.

2. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

Oh, two more requests I think everyone will like, they're in the same 'family' as the Migraine:

[
    Name: Headache
    Type: Sniper Rifle
    Appearance: A sniper rifle with a red stock and grip, and red tron lines on the slim scope.
    Abilities: High damage for its tier, low RoF (0.50), medium energy per shot (~30)
    Tier: Steel (2)
    There ain't enough Advil in the world for this one.
    ]

[
    Name: Aneurysm
    Type: Sniper Rifle
    Appearance: A 'dual barrel' long rifle with a blocky scope. The dual barrels are actually because it's a 'rail rifle' that fires molten ferrofluids at hypersonic velocity. The stock and grip are the same as Migraine's, and the barrels and scope have the same red tron lines.
    Abilities: Tremendous Damage (~14500 per shot), low RoF (0.50), medium energy use (~110 per shot). Projectiles move at extreme velocity and pierce. Causes burns if they survive the hit. Leaves behind a single unit of lava at the impact site of the bullet in the environment (not where it hits a creature but where it hits the ground/ceiling.)
    Tier: Inconceivable (Threat Level 12) Planets, and should cost a minimum of 125 Diamond and 250,000 Pixels.
    I feel like my head's splitting open.
    ]

The reason for the red text is because after playing the Borderlands games, I always attach little clips like that to my 'legendary' grade gear. when I make something like that.

Dekadrachm likes this.
  3. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Dekadrachm updated The Black Market with a new update entry:

Two New User Requested items.

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1425697077][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Looks good.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  4. austinlb90

austinlb90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

what ammo types are there and what could i do with them?

5. Nenock

Nenock Void-Bound Voyager

Nice new update[DOUBLEPOST=1425697612][/DOUBLEPOST]To be honest I would love to help you make the mod but I have no idea how to code. But I learn fast and I don't suck at pixel art which should help with the sword designs. If I had the right thing which of course I am using a mac so I don't know what program to use. Next to that I'm a busy kid. Although If you told me how to do this and what programs to run I'll help a lot. (specially on the weekends)

6. kawsboy

kawsboy Void-Bound Voyager

ok mine is unique

name: amateratsu (a Japanese goddess also main character in the game okami)
    type: sword two-handed
    ability; maybe something like doing fire damage when left clicked then ink shots when right clicked
    tier: 10

and maybe instead of diamond it requires solruim

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  7. austinlb90

hey could somebody tell me if i could have piercing lasers.

8. Nenock

Actually never mind I'll learn myself

9. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Why not?

10. Nenock

Yea you're right you can't have it change from day to night cycle easily I think I've never seen an item like that or even reacts to time

11. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Ammo types such as throwables.

12. austinlb90

never mind you answered my question with the lazers

13. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Are you sure, for starts I recommend copy and pasting line until you understand it's function. I am using windows. However the program I use called paint.net may work for mac and it's good for pixel art.[DOUBLEPOST=1425698576][/DOUBLEPOST]
    True point, I could maybe do that but I won't because it will take too long.[DOUBLEPOST=1425698690][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nenock, Also I would love your assistance.
    Here is an invite.

Dear valuable user, Due to your recent helpfulness and understanding I, the owner of the black market industry invite you to join the staff. That way for once every time I say we, I will mean it.

Do you accept?

14. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

BTW, if you want an ideas-man, I'm your guy. I have tons of ideas for weapons that seem to be missing interesting versions. Everyone wants super-broadswords and daggers, or they want all Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, and Pistols/Revolvers.

I have some interesting Spear, Axe, Assault Rifle, Improvised Weapons (like Steel Folding Chairs that could be craftable at home) and other ideas I think your purveryors here on the Market might like.

15. austinlb90

Name:heart piercer (please spell piercer right)
    Type:Sniper
    Color: Green lasers, black barrel, the rest would be red, except for the black sight
    Abilities: allows to look off normal screen lasers pierce enemies high damage and high cost
    Tier: ill leave that for you to decide

16. Nenock

Ok I give up I can't do it. I didn't even get close to starbound modding. And I got distracted by playing tetris with the console... No joke[DOUBLEPOST=1425699433][/DOUBLEPOST]So hows your day people.

17. austinlb90

well i thought of a potently good idea and i'm hoping its get approved. *cough* *cough* the weapon i made above *cough*

18. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Okay, anyways how's this for the poly spear?

[​IMG]
    I tried my best let me know what needs to be changed or improved, or if it's right.

19. Ω Mephisto Ω

Ω Mephisto Ω Void-Bound Voyager

Great, looking foward to it! :DD

20. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

lol