1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Okay, great I will do this as soon as I finish the orders before you.[DOUBLEPOST=1425703174][/DOUBLEPOST]
    We'll see :) I have so many orders :rofl:.[DOUBLEPOST=1425703544][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I don't believe so, If you can tell me how to do this i'll do it :rofl:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  2. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

...dang, looking into the vanilla asset files, trajectories are all hardcoded. Well then scrap that idea, I have a new one:
    Name: Flechette Rocket Launcher
    Type: Rocket Launcher
    Ability: Instead of exploding into well, an explosion, this rocket detonates mid-air into a whole lotta arrows (maybe 6-7?) in a spread. Perfect for raining arrows upon a horde of monsters.
    Color: tan or brownish, maybe a smidge of green

3. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Okay, That works :)[DOUBLEPOST=1425705439][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Here are the sprites so far. Leave feed back.

Aneurism: [​IMG]

Headache: [​IMG]

Ionedge: [​IMG] <--- not too happy with this one

Mobius Rifle: [​IMG]

Poly Spear: [​IMG]

I will finish the rest.

4. Nenock

Nenock Void-Bound Voyager

hey Deka was it easy learning modding for you?

AND ALSO

Name: Frost Bite ( Please change the name as you see fit I just can't wrap my mind around one. I thought of stuff like rapid blizzard, Winter Solstice or something but it never clicked.)
    Type: 1 Handed sword
    Ability: Have it like a normal sword except it freezes and slows what it hits as well as do damage over time.( I was thinking of things like when you swing it it shoots icicles out of the ground, it stabs super fast rapidly, Launches shards or pushes the enemy back in a puff of snow but no... doesn't fit the name frost bite. But feel free to make weapons out of these idea's I guess.)
    Color: Like white Ice with a hint of blue (well not so much color more of like a sword made of ice or a giant piece of ice carved to be like a sword)

Yup thanks the reason why I decided to have a sword this boring was because I realised all the weapons are just kinda too unique I mean all guns have some sort of epic ricochet or explosions while swords have far range and other capabilities but not so much as a normal status effect sword. So I decided since you wanted this mod to be unique and yet it doesn't have ordinary elements yet I thought of this sword which has unique effects but doesn't stray of the line of just a basic sword (which freezes people)

Thanks Deka

5. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Okay, will do also modding was easy for me, everything clicks. I can learn a whole coding language in 4 days :). That's how long it took me to learn flash As2.
    Also I like the name Frost bite, it's like when you stab someone your giving them frostbite. How I started modding was finding what I wanted to do then mostly copy paste, until when you get more advanced you just write it. if you ever need modding help let me know. I'm gonna go to sleep though right now.

6. Nenock

ok Thanks. And BTW I picked the name frost bite because of the continuous damage biting at the opponent as for the frost part... Well thats self explainatory

7. Xavius

Xavius Cosmic Narwhal

For Aneurysm, I was thinking two 'barrels' that have a separation line between them of just empty space. The shot would actually originate from the beginning of the barrel, not the end, but that might just be quibbling about details. In each case, the projectile would be a thin, blue-white line, no more than two pixels thick and kinda long.

Ion Edge was meant to have blades actually projecting away from it, say as a pair of triangular green segments with a lighter green interior of the 'blade'.

The Mobius Rifle looks great, I like it. The idea is that it can fire 'practically forever', hence the low energy cost for its decent damage and RoF.

As a general thing, I think I'm going to try coming up with a trio of weapons of each major category (Pistol, ARifle, GLauncher, RLauncher, Spear, Dagger, 1Sword, 2Sword, Axe, and Hammer) across a few Tiers for balancing. I'll submit them when I can. Each will have a theme, just like the Brain Trauma SRifles.

As for mod relevance, well... /incharacter

I'm a traveler, and I've, er, 'found' quite a few blueprints just lyin' around a few labs and such-like over the years. I'll send ya the details if you can get to manufacturin' the things for me. You make a profit, I get my arsenal. Deal?
    /outcharacter

8. Nenock

Wow sprite making is hard...

9. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

May i ask what the status is on my request? (Laser rifke GD-46).

10. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

Awesome Mod, this is brilliant for people who want not only custom weapons, but to share them with others without having to do complicated modding! :D
    Here's my idea:

Name: Arm Cannon

Type: One-Handed gun

Ability: The Arm Cannon could act like those new staffs, with the little target-thing, and would shoot a large, energy-consuming laser beam at the target.

Look: Dark Grey, and kinda like a Buster Gun, except one-handed and slightly thinner. Also, it'd be nice if it could cover part of your character's forearm :)

11. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I'm sorry, we are unable to do your order due to lack of technology. We highly recommend making a new one. We are very sorry for the failed order.[DOUBLEPOST=1425740679][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Not really, never start from scratch at first always start with a base and modify it until it is different. It always help to see what your looking at.[DOUBLEPOST=1425740838][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Your order has been accepted. Please allows us time to discover this technology, finish other orders, and allow construction. Thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1425741150][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I cannot do this, I am un aware of how to have different projectiles per l mouse and right mouse.[DOUBLEPOST=1425741588][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Aneurism: [​IMG]

now?

Also i'm not understand ion edge.[DOUBLEPOST=1425742980][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Attention, your gun's preview model has been constructed. Tell is if anything needs to be changed.

[​IMG]

12. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

I like! Thanks so much! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1425744183][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also, (I don't mean to ask too much, I just think this mod is amazing) I think it'd be cool to have a set of armor matching it. The Helmet could look like the Neat Welder helmet, but with an enclosed bottom. Chestplate and leggings could look like the Power Armor Top and bottom, except maybe tone down the heavy padding a little. I think it could be the "Cannoneer" Set, and it's ability could make the wearer resistant to explosion damage.

Keep up the amazing work!

13. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I took some time and finished the Mobius, and let me tell you it's awesome![DOUBLEPOST=1425746076][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Okay, I will see what I can do.

14. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Dekadrachm updated The Black Market with a new update entry:

The mobius rifle!

Read the rest of this update entry...[DOUBLEPOST=1425747152][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Mobius is done, and imported into the shop. I'm proud of this one.[DOUBLEPOST=1425747223][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I will attempt to do this after I finish other orders, because this mod does need more armor :).

15. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Phantasmal Quasar

when can we request outfits and the such? cause i was thinking like advanced body armors from other games.

16. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I don't like making items from other games, however, requesting an outfit can maybe valid. I'm not too good with outfits.[DOUBLEPOST=1425749254][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Attention, your "Poly Spear" has been constructed, tested, and priced. We will add it to the system later. /out of character- the spears done and its awesome![DOUBLEPOST=1425749835][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can request outfits but it is not guaranteed to be added.[DOUBLEPOST=1425750921][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Attention!, your orders weapon "Headache" is constructed, tested, and priced. Please expect it to be available in the console later.

17. siegeseya

siegeseya Big Damn Hero

suggestion

name: meteor

type: rocket launcher

tier: 7

shoots: rockets that explode violently and ignites the impact area with flames

color: orange, black, red, yellow and grey

18. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Attention, the preview model for your requested gun "Migraine: is complete. Please leave feedback.

[​IMG][DOUBLEPOST=1425751683][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That works. :)

siegeseya likes this.
  19. siegeseya

siegeseya Big Damn Hero

yay!

20. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I'm just gonna do your's real quick,[DOUBLEPOST=1425752356][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Attention, your preview model for your order weapon "meteor" has been constructed. Please leave feedback.

[​IMG]

siegeseya likes this.