1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Nenock

Nenock Void-Bound Voyager

Not a lot of mod does this much fan service and custom requests. In fact this is the only one I know of so ofcourse it would be packed.

BTW I don't know what pixel editor to use I used aesprite but I can't put an image on it so I can't take you advice and I have to start rom scratch furthermore I'm on the free version... Soooo yea
    Type/admin
    then type/spawnitem blackmarket
    then type/admin
    I think that will spawn one in.

I'm thinking of idea's for a "weapon" its more like a glove. Okay I'm done

Name:Air Pulse(or repulsion glove) (or Embolism but you'll need to add an over time damage for it as an air embolism is when air bubbles are in someones veins and causes blood clots)
    Type: Meh a glove use whatever one handed that makes it easy but I believe a one-handed might work as well as a pistol for this maybe better because you can slap your enemies while you blast them.
    ability:Upon use it creates a massive pocket of compressed air where it is aimed (It's just some white clouds that have massive knockback go figure)
    color :black or white OR maybe both.

Also I plan to help you with sprite editing within 5 days not much but I can help here and there when you're cluttered. I found a sprite editor called Pixen that would fix my problem But it costs money so It will take some time

2. JustanotherStarbounder

JustanotherStarbounder Subatomic Cosmonaut

Thx also great mod and items i love them all :)

3. austinlb90

austinlb90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

even the useless gnome launcher?

4. JustanotherStarbounder

JustanotherStarbounder Subatomic Cosmonaut

5. Nenock

what do you have against the gnome launcher

6. austinlb90

austinlb90 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

it does no damage and shoots poor defenseless gnomes but it's mainly the no damage thing :).

7. Nenock

You sad sad monster... Can you not fathom the wondeful sounds

8. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

Looks good so far, but maybe thin the right end a bit. Usually rocket launchers are bigger on the back end, unless I'm reading it the wrong way.

9. Nenock

Hey I thought of another and I also decided I'm gonna have the 4 basic elements. earth, air, fire, water And have light and darkness so far I gave ideas for 3/6 time for the 4th

Name:Earth Buster.(Or crater buster although I prefer earth you know. Shadow Burst(darkness),Air pulse(Air), FrostBite(water), Earth Buster(Earth))

Type: Two-Handed (Buster Sword or a Hammer you decide)

Ability: When swung in destroys the landscape in a cloud of dust both front and back creating a crater (or just the front) Killing both friend and foe in the battlefield although it is heavy and takes time to swing.(yes it should indeed destroy the landscape and it's not impossible just hard to have the damage to the landscape have a domino effect. Think along the lines of that one meteorite sniper that shoots 6 meteors but with a hammer and more destruction and dust)

Color:I guess brown. The front should be dark or grey and the back should be upon like where branches part at the top of the tree.[DOUBLEPOST=1425792114][/DOUBLEPOST]Look what I found
    ! It should be kinda similar

Attached Files:

10. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

When first download the mods, after you do the quest to get you will learn to craft it. You can then craft it at the wooden crafting table I believe..[DOUBLEPOST=1425793281][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Okay, I will see what I can do, I will be updating the mod very soon. With a huge content update. Most of the orders will be done but a select few.

11. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Dekadrachm updated The Black Market with a new update entry:

Finish most user orders.

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. Cauchemare

Cauchemare Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You've uploaded the wrong mod :D Bio Engineering is in that link lol

13. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Ooops :rofl: lol thanks.

Cauchemare likes this.
  14. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

15. Cauchemare

Np :D I thought it was strange that file is named 'Bio Engineering 1.5'. And I was damn right!

16. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Lol thanks for that, that was my old abandoned mod that happened to be at the same version as this. That could have turned out bad though if you didn't tell me thanks!

17. Cauchemare

Np once again. And thanks for your mod, you're doing great job :D

18. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Thanks :) if you like it why not write a review to encourage others?

19. Cauchemare

I'm terribly bad at picking right words and reviewing, lol.
    But I'll try. Just for you ;D

Dekadrachm likes this.
  20. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Also be expecting a new armor set in the future, my new artist has created one, and is working on another. AT the moment none of his work is in this mod. At least I can do everything required.[DOUBLEPOST=1425797881][/DOUBLEPOST]
    lol thanks c: