1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Latexians Latexians Racemod

Latex, Hightech, PG Rated

1. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix Ketchup Robot

Xentor Antarix submitted a new mod:

Latexians - Latex, Hightech, PG Rated

Read more about this mod...

PufferPig and mysteel like this.
  2. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

I have to say brah they look cool as hell.. But a little perverted latex lol :speechless:

3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Lewd! :rofl:

4. phoenixonfire

phoenixonfire Scruffy Nerf-Herder

do a .zip instead and im in on this.

5. Xentor Antarix

Alternate zip DL Link added.

6. phoenixonfire

gratefulness: Thx bruh
    also what mods should I download for this to work?

7. Xentor Antarix

None. It works independend.
    And as far I see it makes to no comflicts with others.

8. phoenixonfire

awesome thx for the help man[DOUBLEPOST=1427632222][/DOUBLEPOST]ill keep up witht the updates on this

9. Xentor Antarix

10. AstraRee

AstraRee Void-Bound Voyager

the weapons are awesome! and the latex is squeaky and shiny like a real space suit. the way it should be! great job! :ninja:

11. estarne

estarne Space Hobo

Wonderfull job on this mod but i was doing some testing with it (i do this with all race mods i have to see what they got) and i have a few questions, were do you craft the laser diode and the circuit board i had admin on and went throught almost all the crafting tables and didnt see it it might be that im blind so i guess just asking where are they crafted? also it appears you have kept all of the human weaponry and armor accessable to this race is this a intended feature? And one last question has anyone tested this mod on multiplayer?

12. Crisium

Crisium Cosmic Narwhal

laser dio an the board are in the wire station brah.

13. Xentor Antarix

Hmm, that the human stuff is still in was not real planned. Is this a problem?
    What Multiplayer belongs. Yes it is tested. I play it with my Girlfriend and some others yet since long on our own server.
    What the Buildingelements belong. Like Crisium said, you find them in the Wiringstation, they are standart compounts (not Modrelated)

14. estarne

estarne Space Hobo

No the human stuff still being there is not a problem at all i was just asking to make sure it wasnt a problem in the code. Also wonderful im glad its multiplayer compatible and about the wiring station i kinda forgot it existed lol :rofl:. But it seems i have ran into a bug when doing more testing in admin mode i spawned in a manipulator and accelerator to look at the armors. Then i shut off admin mode and looked at it normally (cuz i hate seeing all the random recipes admin mode puts in every crafting table) and i tried clicking on the impervium pants i believe they are called reaper or somthing or other and i crashed i got back on and tried it again i clicked on the pants and again i crashed then i tried it with the frezium version in the accelerator and it happened again. It did not seem to happen with anything else but i might have missed somthing. there was no error of any kind and i can provide a log if it will help later when i have access to my computer. I also have severall mods that i am using that i cannot remember off the top of my head so i can provide the list again once i have access to a computer.

15. EBSammy

EBSammy Void-Bound Voyager

I absolutely love this mod. I've been using it on my server playing with my friends ever since it came out, and it adds a nice touch of style to the game that wasn't there before.

On a separate note, I seem to have run into the same problem that estarne did. I also have other mods installed (kemono race, orcana, ODB2CCM).Is this a bug, or are you not finished with this part yet? Either way, I'm still going to keep using the mod because frankly the armors I can already get are great, along with the other features of the mod.

16. KateisLost

KateisLost Cosmic Narwhal

Found out what the issue is with the game crashing when clicking on a few of the armors. The status effect "lbouncy" is wrong in the file names(only found it on the leg armors), it needs to be "Lbouncy"

Caps and comma's can be your worst enemy in JSON coding

17. Xentor Antarix

I will fix it directly.

18. Xentor Antarix

Xentor Antarix updated Latexians (Upbeat Giraffe) with a new update entry:

Armor Effect Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bug fixed in rar and zipfile.
    IT can be you must recreate the buggy armor to reload their scripts.

19. EBSammy

EBSammy Void-Bound Voyager

I'd appreciate a recipe for the doors and tiles. I think they look good enough to be used in other places.

I encountered a little bug again though (this time, i'm not exactly sure if it's this mod or not). On my latexian character, I crash in a similar way described above upon using a Portable Pixel Printer. When I reload the game, the Portable Pixel Printer is gone, but I haven't gotten any of the recipes for it.

20. Xentor Antarix

I did not do anything with the pixelprinter, so I guess not it is my Mod.