1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [OUTDATED] Utility Matter Manipulator Upgrades 1.1c

Extends Matter Manipulator upgrades

1. SaberMurusaki

SaberMurusaki Phantasmal Quasar

well...
    i making Matter Manipulator mod too but with about 15 upgrades

2. KripsuPL

KripsuPL Aquatic Astronaut

Everything is on place, working perfect now. Thank you :)

3. SeniorFight

SeniorFight Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, do as you wish.

My code is free. You can use it if you wish.

Beside that, I don't think you need 15 upgrades... 5 is fine for people. Depends of the needs.

4. SaberMurusaki

well i changed my mind now and instead of 15 upgrades, i will make some changes for the main upgrades and i will add maybe 6 upgrades

5. Myraseth

Myraseth Big Damn Hero

To all current readers of this thread, this is a 100% surefire way to get it to work. I thought I was going to need to make a new character, but this saved me.
    SeniorFight, any chance you could toss this into the mod description? :)

6. MrBufo

MrBufo Aquatic Astronaut

Does this work with Upbeat Giraffe?

7. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

It doesn't cause crashes, at the very least...I haven't gotten to the point of these MM upgrades on my new character, though...so I can't answer that part, sadly.

8. SeniorFight

This was built, and prepared for Upbeat Giraffe, otherwise I would post it in outdated mods section.

Yes, it works in Upbeat Giraffe, but in multiplayer, it depends of the server and admins.

9. BiancaRoughFin

BiancaRoughFin Void-Bound Voyager

Update plz! This mod is a Must have. :3

Azure Nyoki likes this.
  10. Azure Nyoki

Azure Nyoki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

^ this
    this mod is just too good and useful

11. eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm using this mod on stable, and it's working fine for me c: (granted it's on my testing character, which is p much in perma admin mode)

Azure Nyoki likes this.
  12. Azure Nyoki

Azure Nyoki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the heads up.
    Previously, the game didn't even load with the mod on, i thought the mod had lost compatibility.
    Now i did some black magic here to see if i could use it, and it works. Thanks a lot

13. eLe

eLe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey no problem :3 Glad you were able to make it work c:

14. SaberMurusaki

um... does this work with pleased giraffe?

15. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

I don't necessarily know if it works, but at the very least it doesn't cause my game to crash (no warnings, either). I haven't gotten far enough to remake them though...so I can't say whether or not there's some sort of crash issue later on, heh.

16. SaberMurusaki

damnit... i will probably do a remake and working version of utility matter manipulator upgrades, because it crashes my game, also instead of materials to upgrade those, it needs those manipulator card things to upgrade those. you could try updating the mod if you have time... (sorry m8 if my english is bad). also give me permission if i can make a remake of it if i have time

17. Caudyr

Caudyr Black Hole Surfer

Well, the mod's set to "Anyone can do whatever" in its permissions, so you should be able to do that anyway...though it certainly doesn't hurt to ask for permission from the author. ^^

I'll take a look at the code when I get the chance to see if there are big differences between the quest layout or something...also to see if it's a quick and easy fix. To be honest, I suspect that it probably is one...if there's even any problems. ^^

18. BiancaRoughFin

BiancaRoughFin Void-Bound Voyager

This mod is Broke. It works on the current game version but Solarium Ore no longer spawns in-game, thus making it impossible to obtain the Stars needed to upgrade from Tier 7 to T10.

Players who wish to use this mod will need to use the following Admin commands until the creator of the Mod or Community member edits it and replaces the Solarium with something else such as the M.M Upgrade Modules:

/admin
    /spawnitem solariumstar [number]

Remember to use /admin again afterwards to leave admin mode.

SeniorFight likes this.
  19. SeniorFight

I will update this, sorry and i'll use the latest upgrade modules for it.

Already editing, and i'll upload the updated version in like minutes now.

20. SeniorFight