1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Felin Costumes+ 1.8

Not even just for felin!

1. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Kawa submitted a new mod:

Felins Costumes+ - Not even just for felin!

Read more about this mod...

Tsundere likes this.
  2. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

:V

Edit: The grammar has been fixified.

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  3. Exsistentiam

Exsistentiam Pangalactic Porcupine

Finally shorts and overly short skirts thank you all mighty kawa

Kawa likes this.
  4. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Do my eyes deceive me? Dresses and skirts, thigh-highs and one-piece swimsuits? BIKINIS? All working on male characters?
    I need to make a trappier character, like NOW.

5. Exsistentiam

Exsistentiam Pangalactic Porcupine

I hev ideah far castooms. One is a back item (if its possible to do) a shirtless poncho (hood and no hood versions) and maybe a trenchcoat (just because(doesn't have to be a back item though it would be cool so you can wear whatever you want underneath).

6. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

This is why it's Felins Costumes+ ;)

@Exsistentiam: back items render behind the wearer. A trenchcoat would need to go in front.

7. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

There are some tricky ways to do crazy stuff with clothing and slots. The avali for example, they have a scarf item that has the body slot, but someone was able to change the slot it goes in as the back slot, while it still shows as chest one, so it overlaps with the real chest item. I didn't test it, never did any of the scarves and i believe this edit wasn't pushed into the unofficial update, but you should check the last 10-20 Avali "triage" discusson pages and see if that helps you at all.

8. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

@Yanazake: yeah, I'm not gonna do hacky shit like that, thank you~

9. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

People do that for skyrim all the time :3

10. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

You're forgetting two very important things though. First, I'm not people, I'm me. Second... this isn't Skyrim, innit?

11. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

What i'm getting at is that as wrong/buggy/hax as it looks, doesn't means it doesn't work - but doesn't matter either, i just stated an option for the issue, but you didn't like it. The end, and let's roll on, because this doesn't make this mod less awesome one bit.

12. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Let's. You got anything to suggest to make it even more awesome?

13. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

I haven't quite seen the contents yet besides what's in the description. But...

Are there many sorts of legwear? from simple socks to full blown panty stocking and garterbelt? [Anime aside... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]
    Corsets? I remember seeing stuff about posture-keeping corsets for males one time, something about an investigation movie.

And while this can't be implemented yet, be sure to make a frilly lolita-style umbrella when the new weapon system rolls out, because who wouldn't want glorious lolita style umbrellas?

14. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

@Yanazake: I like the panty/stocking/garter idea. Corset's already in the base Felins mod.

And this is for costumes, not accesoiries.

15. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

... I already have too many mods [don't want this to become skyrim all over again with 200+ mods installed] and you're making me place like five extra races in my game, Felins included. :wut:

So, clothes. Catgirls. Stuff -not- already in the game, like oriental Hylotl gear... No fanart...

The only thing coming to mind now is custom kemono-styled clothing. How can i say... They cover most of the upper body but not that much of the lower body, like a pet's accessory. Like these, by Tomofumi Ogasawara [second ref of same clothes] and some remakes, it seems of said clothes.

Sorry there, i'm terrible with clothes anyways, not sure if these could fit at all with your stuff. They're not exactly girly [save for the female version, obviously] but teeth-roting cute imo.

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  16. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

17. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

Starbound, unlike Skyrim, doesn't have a "plugin" limit and conflicts are far easier to resolve. Go ahead, go crazy with mods.

18. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Yeah, direct linking isn't allowed from pixiv. Gimme a second and i'll update the links.[DOUBLEPOST=1433004622][/DOUBLEPOST]Done fixing links
    The problem is that i can't play online with a bucketload of mods, unless someone has the same mods as me. More mods = less online unless i find one person interested in the same mods as me.

19. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

@Yanazake: yeah, no. I don't dig those duds.

20. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

@Kawa
    Well, at least one idea was ok, i ran out of them - you do your thing and this will likely grow even better.

Kawa likes this.